Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I think the 3 bad guys still alive, but lost their memories. There was an egg beside their body, I think it's their Digimon form. I mean, they could not transform to Digimon anymore. And they would live as normal human forever.

Just a theory only. :oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Sounds like a good enough, and common theory.
I'm assuming they are alive somewhere too, I would like to see them with their partners later on though, that'd be cool...even just a tip of the hat to them in the last episode or something.
Thoma defeated her. An egg appeared beside her. Thoma brought her to a save place and raped her while Gaomon began to boil the egg.

Among them, only the one who fought with Rosemon could become good. He has reason to fight for justice, but the others, I don't think they would become good even they got a Digimon partner.

Ok, where did the sword come from? Shin Greymon got the sword from the...ground? I saw him pulled out the sword out of nowhere... :oops:
Quote:Ok, where did the sword come from? Shin Greymon got the sword from the...ground? I saw him pulled out the sword out of nowhere..

He pulled it out of his ass.

Seriously though, it's a special attack, so yes he pulled it of the ground, things like this are extremely common in anime.

And it's ShineGreymon not Shin, though I expect it was a typo.

Quote:Among them, only the one who fought with Rosemon could become good. He has reason to fight for justice, but the others, I don't think they would become good even they got a Digimon partner.

I disagree. Nanami could find a higher purpose in helping DATs, than indulging her genius. Ivan has reason to fight of course. Kouki, who knows, he may have a more interesting backstory than we know.
Yeah. Ivan is a nice guy, namami is a bored genius, and kouki is so far, just an ass. They might be different. Kurata isn't but they might be.
Exactly, we can make assumptions on Ivan and Nanami, but until we know more about Kouki, he is as you told it, an ass. I hope we get some backstory on him at some point, though it seems like it could be irrelevant now...though someone will need to help DATs out once the Royal Knights move on the Real World.
Only 4 Savers saving the world? Where were the other DATS? The Chief? Captain? BentyLeomon? Why they were not helping?

OK, may be it's far from ending. But 4 Savers could beat so many enemies? :oops:

I hope to see Masaru's father in action. lol
Quote:Only 4 Savers saving the world? Where were the other DATS? The Chief? Captain? BentyLeomon? Why they were not helping?

Do you watch the episodes as they are released, or just read the summaries and then ask questions on all the other information?

Masaru, Tohma, Yoshino, Ikuto, Miki, and Megumi all engaged and destroyed Kurata/Belphemon.

Yushima "The Chief" is currently watching over Tohma's sister.

Captain Satsuma's whereabouts are still unknown.

BantouLeomon was observing the Belphemon fight when ShineGreymon went to Burst Mode.
Yes. And he'll release all his digisoul to help when everything go broken. And hopefully yushima will full charge kamemon soon. He's the only one left.
And the captain isn't dead, he's just not around yet. But he does have a digimon who can evo to a royal knight.