Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
"I was asked to go with Shadow by the man at his town, sounds like you two are partners no matter how much you deny it." Flame chirped, feeling more bravado than usual thanks to being safely perched on Shadow's shoulders.

Shadow stared at her for a bit, "Good answer." He smiled a bit, "Don't really care what you are. You're a trainer and that's good enough for me." He scratched Flame's head a bit as he was chirping, "Well, maybe I'll see ya around sometime. I think Flame should be close to evolving so once he does I'll hunt ya down and maybe your Marshstomp and him can have a little rumble." Shadow grabbed a small piece of paper out of his pack, "Here, it's my pokenav number. I'll call a for battle once Flame evolves." He handed her the note and smiled a bit, "See ya then." He turned and headed back to the town.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What-ever" Swanny responded, then turned her face away from the Torchic's vision, her eyes closed as she arrogantly sighed.

"Alright!" Sam giggled and took the number, before an imaginary question mark appeared above her head, "Uhh... what's a PokeNav, by the way?" she asked, smiling nervously.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc:

Profile:
Name: Leafy
Type: Grovyle
Height: 5' 9"
Cock: 15"

Info: He is extremely large for his for his species and how he got his name is he always wore a green hat with a leaf in it that he found laing on the ground. He is also already infected with the pokerus X virus.

Ic:

After hearing the commotion near the lake Leafy decide to check it out. Once near the lake he saw a Humanoid Dragonair and another trainer. He walked out in front of the Human trainer, "What is all the commotion about guys can't a Grovyle get some sleep around here," he said as shook his finger in their direction.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I take it you don't have one then." Shadow said as he scratched his head, "Well nevermind then I guess we'll," He stopped as the Grovyle landed infront of him and quickly said something, "Uhh, okay I don't speak, whatever language that is. But I don't think he's happy."

"Were we making that much noise?" Flame asked, understanding the other pokemon, "I thought they weren't being that bad."

"What? Do you want a battle?" Shadow asked, noticing that the grovyle was pointing at him, "Cool, I wouldn't mind having a Grovyle. And Flame should be fine against a plant type." Shadow smiled as he picked Flame off his shoulder and set him down on the ground, "Okay Grovyle, I'll challenge you. Get ready to lose."

"Let's go." Flame said excitedly, scratching slightly at the ground with his talons.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why does every one want to battle.... where is the love man," said Leafy as he got into a battle stances and used and used detect to block any in coming attack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Wow, look at that Grovyle!" Sam said as she widened her eyes, "Guess Swanny can wait for the Pokemon Center! I wanna see this battle!" she excitedly said, then stood away from the battle field.

Swanny as for herself, found herself perplexed. "Wh-" she babbled, looking at Leafy's huge body, "Wha-" she gasped, staring on the seemingly overtrained Pokemon's biceps, triceps, thighs and pecs, "Grovyles are thin! But he's HUGE!" jaw dropped, her eyes turning into two pumping big love hearts as she emitted a lovely: "Maaaaaaash!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry, I was moving and everything seemed to go wrong. Couldn't find any of the stuff to get my computer running, I had to actually go out and buy a new screen unless I wanted to wait another week for a part to arrive. But I'm back.

IC:

"Don't worry Flame, this fight should be easy." Shadow knew he had the type advantage, and Flame wasn't too worn out from his last fight either.

"Well you jumped out infront of us, looked like you wanted a battle." Flame answered the Grovyle.

"Finish this quickly, Flamethrower."

Flame opened his beak as a small ball of fire grew in the back of his throat, soon exploding outward in a wave of fire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Leafy was already prepared for the Flamethrower attack with Detect and dodged it with easily. As he dodged he noticed Mashstomp and Sam... got to impress the ladies he thought to himself. He wink in their direction and used agility to get behind Flame and tapped him on the shoulder, "behind you," as he used furrycutter.

Ooc: Furrycutter is a very weak attack that gains in strength the more it is used.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Flame grunted slightly as he was pushed back, between the low initial attack power of Fury cutter and his type advantage against a bug type attack it barely even scratched.

"Okay Flame, use Peck." Shadow ordered.

Flame kicked off the ground up towards Grovyle, bringing his beak down at fast speeds towards his head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He winked at me! Swanny thought happily, she was starting to get really hot in between her legs, her chest was beggining to rise a bit. She was getting horny really fast thanks to the virus affecting her.

Did he wink at me? Sam thought confused, unlike her Pokemon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad