Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
Imperion looked at Masaru and Agumon More people.This place is getting crowded.Time to reveal myself,maybe one of them would know what kind of digimon I am.He jumped onto the boulder and looked down at everyone,still not making a sound.
Yoosei tilts her head again and slowly retreats her finger. Her tails swish from one side to another as she keeps her serious looking expression on her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Masaru and Agumon jumped back as the figure landed on the rock near them, "Trying to sneak up on us. Why don't ya fight like a man?" Masaru said as he brought up his fists in a battle stance, "Get ready Agumon."

Agumon brought up his claws, mimicking Masaru's stance as they both stared down the newcomer.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz nodded slowly, before glancing back at the group of humans. "Uhh... w-want to join them for now, Yoos..." He stayed silent for a few seconds, before rephrashing. "I mean, Yoosi-san?"

Erika sighed and tapped her head a few times with her hand, like as if trying to get something out, before looking to the side. "Well, let's just hope she doesn't point it at us..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Imperion looked at Masaru and Agumon"It wouldn't even be worth my time."
"What was that!?" Masaru shouted angrily, "You're talking to the best street fighter in Japan. I've taken on chickens bigger than you!" He smiled as he slammed his fist into his open palm.

"No one's tougher than Aniki. Together we're unbeatable!" Agumon said as stood his ground.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Imperion jumped in front of Masaru and Agumon"If it's a fight you want,a fight you'll get.I'll even let you have the first move."
Masaru smiled a bit, "Fine by me!" He shouted as he swung his fist back and punched out at Imperion, a bright orange glow erupting from his fist as it connected with the side of Imperion's face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei raises an eyebrow and softly glares at Kurtz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Let's just go, then..." Kurtz sweat-dropped, already starting to walk over to the group of humans.

"Alright, then we got that settled at least...." Erika sighed, before nodding. "So, anyhow. Shall we make a move?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds