Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smirks and swirls his finger around her walls massaging them gently, feeling them really wet, his dick twitches as being in the water made the feeling even better as he murrs. "mmmm..... well actually is called foreplay hon" he said with a grin as he kept massaging her pussy gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei arches her back and lets out a loud moan. She looks at him and smiles seductively while murring.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Um ah ...*gulp* that is filled with itching powder... it was a prank from a old friend of mine," said Blaze nevously as he pick up Katt and got into the shower with her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Faiz nods as looking to other side, thoughts a bit. "Finally...I found Mitsy here...To think about it, I prefer to see her during school time..."

Then, he turn his face to Kurai with a smile. "Thank you for the information. But, there's one question, where's Mitsuki anyway?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Kurai looks at Faiz and sighs softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz blinks and became anger at the same time, but he hides inside his mind, so Kurai never notices it. To know what is exactly happen, he bring his muzzle closer to Kurai's ear and whispers softly. "Does it relates with her heat...? I wonder...if you already take her away..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai widens his eyes, amazed how this guy knew that much about Mitsuki and even special she was in heat. He turns around to face Faiz and sighs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Two will be enough for me" Alice said, before going to take a seat on the table, she wouldn't say it, but she was tired after the 'fun', not to mention she was drowsy after sleep. "Thank you doggy" she managed a smile as she started wagging her tail, but very slowly.

"That Kurtz's here?" asked Mar, raising an eyebrow. "Well, they should be back next week as for my concern. Yet I dunno what will a pretty girl do all that time waiting" he grinned as they took a turn and into downtown.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan licks her neck softly as he slowly slips his finger out of her pussy and takes his paws to her breasts and caresses them gently, he then spreads her legs gently and slowly starts to sink his dick inside her, moaning softly as the water was making the feeling more intense. "a-ahhh.... this feels.... so amazing..." he says as he pushes further inside her till his dick was all the way inside her, he then takes her face in his paws and kisses her passionately on the lips.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
And the blonde-haired dragoness followed happily, while nodding. "Well, I'm always free for a certain tall macho dragon, if he wants." She winked somehow, while swishing her tail behind her.

Nath, totally spent for then, slowly collapsed ontop of her and panted heavily, his paws moving weakly to her belly and softly wrapped themselves around. "And... and I love you... always... t-too... Saph..." His bushy tail started swishing slowly behind him; a signal, that he had been totally pleased and made happy by the words, and the event itself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds