Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Crimson: I'm still confident in the defense and running game......now I'm just hoping for Grossman to keep the damn ball safe. *shivers*

Disturbed is...

eagerly awaiting tomorrow's game.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: That I am

Crimson is..

Getting the pizza rolls ready
The OCA
Crimson: Yup and the nachos with salsa! *sets down the snack tray in front of the couch*

Disturbed is...

bringing the keg.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *hoists two kegs on his shoulders and brings them in*

Crimson is..

Getting a wide screen HDTV X3
The OCA
Crimson: With all the crazy machines in Lab #13, I think I can spare one of those...

Zorromon: Yeah, we got it covered, dude. *sets down a huge wide screen HDTV before taking a seat on the couch, helping himself to some beer*

Disturbed is...

going to get into another drinking contest with Zorro.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Nah..beer tastes better when drank slowly anyway *grabs a beer and drinks it nice and slowly*

Crimson is...

A Illinois Fighting Illini fan?
The OCA
Crimson: For college football, yes. But if you're talking about college basketball, I'm a fan of Bradley U., I'm hoping that they make it back to the Sweet Sixteen.

Disturbed is...

a big fan of college basketball?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Meh College Football is more like it... T . T Michigan got their asses whipped by USC

Crimson is..

Suprised they did?
The OCA
Crimson: Yeah, but there's been a lot of oddball games this year in college and professional leagues. It surprises me a bit though. *munches on some pizza rolls*

Disturbed is...

enjoying Kurtz's new forum.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: yes I am actually..once we get some RPs up and running it'll be all good.

Crimson is

Admiring the Statue of Liberty play from Boise St?
The OCA