Join our server on Discord

Alphabet Game
Love
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Lamp

Blythe: *murrs deeply as his member continues to grow and harden from his pouch, extending to its full 11 inches of wolfe meat poking at Ada's belly*
The OCA
Montana.

Ada: *looks down and lustfully stares at his throbbing meat before she breaks their kiss* Care to ride the foxy, wolf boy? *smirks as she gets on his paws and knees, lifting her tail to reveal her rosy maidenhood, glistening with a bit of juices already*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nebraska

Blythe: Would I *grins darkly watching Ada get in position, just her movements makes his member twitch* Hrrrr...such a goddess *quickly pounces onto Ada's behind putting his paws firmly on her asscheeks* So plump..*bends down and gives her ass a lustfully lick and kiss before giving it a smack as his member throbs at Ada's tailhole entrance* Gonna love this..hrrrr..*gribs her cheeks as her slowly pushes his thick wolf meat passed her entrance slowly pushing into her cavity grunting the whole way*
The OCA
Ozma.

Ada: Gawds...wolf boy...you're so huge...give me more.... *gasps from all the sensations filling her body and from his thick shaft filling her tail hole, her anal muscles wrapping tightly around him whilst she grips the floor tightly*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Portland

Blythe: Hrrr..so tight...but...oh GOD so good!! *grunts even more as he tries to push more of his wolfhood into her tailhole, murring loudly from the pleasure of shoving it in. Then he slowly starts humping the vixen's tailhole slow but hardly as the tightness required it*
The OCA
Quad.

Ada: *moans softly as she feels the heat from Blythe's meat, the vixen closing her eyes while her tail slowly swishes* Yeah...fill me up, Wolfey...I want you sooo bad! *while using one paw to maintain balance, the other begins to stroke her moist folds, further adding to the bliss soaking her body*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Roland

Blythe: *growls as he starts making stronger and faster thrusts into Ada's tailhole, gripping her waist and moving the vixen against his thrusts pounding his member deep into her tailhole hardly, his tail swishing back and forth with each thrust.* Hrrrrr..
The OCA
Sasuke.

Ada: *moans as she feels his thrusts becoming more beastly, her fingers beginning to go deeper inside her cunt whilst her asshole tightens even closer around the wolf's meat* Blythe...I'm getting close...please more.... *her tongue begins to hang out whilst she feels the sensations becoming more intense*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tolerance
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA