Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Both are true. The pokemon girls are jailbait (and ash is a moron) and that is a good chance for burst modes.
I'm suprised Ikuto didn't get a Burst Digivice yet...I mean how is it that his DigiSoul didn't break his iC?
.........Uh..... Oh yeah. They think it's because he's who he is and how he grew up. But he may get one later. You see the pictures of the royal knights?
Yeah, badass stuff, I really like Alforce Veedramon.

I say it all the time, this series just keeps getting better.
Oh yeah ! Anyone noticed that Savers pretty much fixed the problems Frontier had ? ( Regarding Hybrids and Royal Knights )
I don't know if I considered what Frontier did problematic, it was a different series with a different aim...I'm one of the few that actually liked the series for what it really was, a fun, interesting change to the show...it worked all right but it wasn't amazing.
It was interesting and all but it did have some problems.
Anyway, back to Savers...I'm having withdrawl from not seeing my weekly fix of Yoshino and Rosemon.

About Ikuto's Burst...I don't think he'll get one until Burst mode time for him...as H mentioned, people are guessing that it's how he was raised, I agree with that, he is much more in sync with his Partner as he grew up his whole life with him, and I'm sure he has certain advantages because of that...it could also explain why Yatagaramon and Ravemon are so powerful.
Powerfull when they evolved for the first time. My Brother thinks that it is due to the Emotions ( which is common in Savers ). Kurata killing Digimon is a very, very personal issue for him since his "Parents" Mercurimon and Yukidarumon were murdered aswell by Kurata. So if it goes against Kurata, his Digimon becomes powered up because of his feelings.
They seemed decently powerful on successive evolutions as well. I mean Yatagaramon seemed to almost always hold his own, he even lasted the longest against the XTs...I just think Ikuto's Digisoul is more vibrant because he is so in touch with Digimon and the Digital World in general.