Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan murrs and then he slowly gets his paws under her skirt and starts to pull down her panties till they fell down to the ground, he then kneels and gently lifts her skirt and gives her pussy a long deep and slow lick, murring softly enjoying the taste of her sweet pussy, his dick making a bulge on his pants as it gets erect.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Nath's thrusts into her tailhole grew faster her moaning grew louder and had more volume to it. Saphire's orgasm growing rapidly throughout her lowers sex. Her tailhole walls slowly tightened around Nath's member. She gave a cute blissful scream as her orgasm came rushing out and squirted her juices onto the bed and a little bit on Nath's legs.
The OCA
Yoosei instinctively spreads her legs to give him better access to her lovely pussy. She was getting wetter and so aroused that a few drops of juices drip out already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan murrs and drinks the few drops of her juices loving the taste and then he pulls down her skirt and then he stands and undoes his pants and takes them off and then he takes off his underwear to then lift her and then he takes her inside the lake, getting themselves soaking wet, he hugs her closer and kisses her softly as he guides a paw between her legs to rub her pussy gently. "mmmm.... you're eager for this too huh?" he says seductively as he slips a finger inside her pussy and fingers her gently, his dick twitches a bit
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei wraps her arms around his neck and blushes softly while kissing him softly on his lips and letting out soft moans when feeling his paw between her legs, caressing her pussy gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well I do my best." Shadow smiled as he picked up a couple of eggs, "But for you, I'll do even better." He smiled as he flipped one into his open hand, broke it in the saucer, threw the shells away and repeated with the other two eggs, showing off a bit. "Almost forgot, I need a fork or something to stir this with." Shadow said as he opened a nearby drawer.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Then, Faiz stepped out from staff room and say Kurai still standing besides the door, as he throws a smile to him. "I'm back. So, would you show me around the college?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Here" Alice suddenly said, giggling as she poked Shadow's neck with a fork playfully. She had grabbed it from next of the butter bell. Aparently, she had blocked sight of it when she had put it next to Shadow on the table.

Mar guided Rosa through the streets, he put his claws on his pockets, even though she was clinging to his arm. That was making him feel a bit uncomfortable, since he preffered to have cuddly and wishy-washy moments off himself, yet he never said a thing. That was, however, proven wrong as he opened his mouth to ask her: "Is it your first time in America? Or have you come before?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"The third time, to be honest." Rosa answered honestly to the taller dragon quietly, while still walking with him. Her tail was swishing happily behind her, and she felt at that time so tempted to do something... but she held on. "I've been to this area only twice. I didn't even know Kurtzy was living here, until I was actually informed by my friend here that he was living here."

She took a second to sigh, before giggling again. "It's making me think of staying here, to be honest, for good."

As he heard her blissful scream, he started slowing down - as his own orgasm started because of the walls slowly crushing his members. Roaring quietly, he lowered himself completely onto her, as his member vibrated while in her tailhole - seed blowing out of his member and deeply into her crevice.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She murred loudly as her hole was filled for the first time with the hot seed of a male "Mmhhh!!!" she moaned as she felt the warm seed coating her walls and softly seeping out of her tailhole walls. Her tail wrapped around Nath's waist huggingly "Nath...I love you...always." she said softly looking back at him and gave the white lupine a cute smile.
The OCA