Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
Ume blinked at Erika "But-... wait... he attacked her?" She looked between Flame and Sam "Why?"
"You attacked Shadow remember?" Flame said, confused from the interuption.

Dammit, what the hell is wrong with this girl. Shadow thought as he held a hand to his face to check for any serious bleeding, "You mind controlling your pokemon a bit better? It is you job after all."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume blinked "No I didn't! I just don't like getting my paws... burnt..." She blushed harder. I bet I look like an idiot...
"I'm trying!" Sam huffed, her tail starting to angrily wag up and down, "Ume!" she said, then pointed a pokeball at the Umbreon, "Return!" a red beam shot out, aiming to hit Ume's body, so she'd get transported back inside the pokeball.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ume yelped and dodged the beam "H-Hey, don't attack me! I'm sorry!"

OOC: lol
Seeing the evasion, Sam blinked, "Ume!!" she shouted, now instead of angry, she was starting to feel sad for herself. "Return to your pokeball!" she said, then tried again, the red beam shot to Ume.

Swanny rolled her eyes and put a paw to her face in shame, "Couldn't I stay with the daycare? At least they were normal, and humans" she complained.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I... wait, what's a pokeba-EEK!" Ume squeaked as she got recalled.
OOC: Just a little post to let you all know I'm still alive, just that my character is just away from the main scene of activity.

IC: Meanwhile, back at his place, Jack looked out the window, it was getting close to sunset, soon it would be nightfall and Samantha would be stopping over.

"Won't be long now, I wonder if there's anything in the fridge I can put out." Jack said to himself.

I have an idea. Tank muttered to himself in Poke-Speak and walked over to the bookshelf where the movies were kept.

Opening the door to the fridge, Jack took a look around and saw that there wasn't much there, he had really only been eating out while he had been house sitting and never actually went to the grocery store. There was really only some odd drinks, lunch meats and red, green, and indigo poke-blocks.

"Hmmm, those would be nice." Jack remembered how Sam looked at those when one of the trainers accidentally dropped some and decided to take a few and set them out on a small plate.

While this was happening, Tank carefully picked out the movie he deemed appropriate for the night with his claws and set it on the coffee table in front of the living room couch.
"Flame, back." Shadow said quickly.

"Right." Flame ran back to his trainer and jumped up at him, flapping his wings for stability as he landed precisely on his shoulder.

Shadow looked back at Sam, his face having lost it's seriousness, "So if I may ask, where'd you get that pokemon? It seems very well kept and raised, but seeing as how it didn't obey you I'm guessing you didn't raise it yourself." Shadow frowned a bit as Flame pecked at his ear, "Yeah yeah, I know what you want." He said digging through his bag and pulling out a red pokeblock, he flicked it over to Flame who happily ate it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You mean Swanny?" Sam nervously said, sweat dropping slightly, "What do you mean? I'm a hundred percent her trainer! I've been with her since-"

"Yesterday" the Marshtomp said, flat staring. Though only a dull 'Mash' would be heard by her trainer and Shadow.

Sam however, gave up in mid-sentence, "I'm not her trainer. My dad was, he gave her to me when he told me I could be a trainer," she confessed, her head lowering, "I thought I could do a good job if I tried" she sadly added, closing her eyes and letting a sigh out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad