Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
"You put that bowl near the sink and separate the water from meat slowly." Faiz smiles.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro nods and gently grabs the bowl, on a way he wouldn't hurt himself and then gets it near the sink, slowly separating the meat from the water and then looks at Faiz. "it's done daddy..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods s took the meat from Hiro, then putting together with the spaghetti, and began to cook. "Thank you, Hiro-chan. You've done a good job."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro smiles widely and swishes his tail frantically "glad you like it daddy" his ears then perked up "daddy.. i can hear footseps coming from the stairs.. maybe it's mommy"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Go to your mommy and try to give her an attention, till I finish cooking." Faiz smile to Hiro-chan while continue cooking.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro nods and leaps down to the ground and quickly goes to the living room only to spot Yoosei coming downstairs and towards the kitchen. before she could step in Hiro immediately pull her tail, and made her sit down on the couch, on the living room with him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
In the meantime, Faiz is finish cooking spaghetti, and put it on the plate and place some decorations on it. He brig the plate and place on the table, before proceed to living room.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
On the living room, Yoosei was sit down on the couch, her two ponytails falling over her shoulders, as she was smiling at Hiro who is sit down on Yoosei's lap, making sure she doesn't leave the couch until the meal is cooked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then, Faiz goes behind Yoosei and kiss her cheek. "You looks sexy, honey.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes softly, only making her look sexier and then she looks at Faiz. "aww thank you honey... glad you like my looks when i wear two ponytails" she smiles cutely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions