Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Aegis.

Reno: Oh! Uhh... but my tamer's Blitz!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ship

Saphire: *murrs softly as she feels Nath's breasts gently rubs against hers creating a warm feeling of pleasure then she laid her body down on top of Nath's pressing her breasts against his deepening the kiss further* Mmhhh..
The OCA
Boat.

Nath: *blushing still darkly, he murrs at lying down with Saphire, and holds the kiss for a few more seconds, before pulling out and gasping slightly* Ah... S-Saph... wh-what do you want to do... like this... first?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Fishing

Saphire: *pants softly then thinks then all of a sudden she feels something down below her* What..is this?..*sits up and sees her newly added pouch now has a thick pink member (inch and a half thick) and she blushes furiously* Th-that is m-my..member..?
The OCA
Fish.

Nath: *blushing darkly, the white lupine wolf stares quiely at the pink member, his maw open slightly* Oh... my....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Bait

Saphire: *keeps looking down as she sits on Nath's tummy blushing still then she blinks* Oh...yeah...*she puts her paw to her pouch and started rubbing she leans her head back and murrs softly as she rubbed and her member started to extend further out of her pouch. She continued to rub untill her full 9 inches was all out and erected stending on end, looking down her eyes widen and blushed* hehe
The OCA
Small.

Nath: *his eyes widen at seeing the length of her member in full, and is left speechless* ...G-God... you're big....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Worm

Saphire: *blushes deeply* Gosh..this is..new..*giggles slightly then looks at Nath quietly for a moment* Nath...c-can I try it out? *puts her paw on one of her large breasts and rubs it softly*
The OCA
Mud.

Nath: *his blush only but softens, as he nods - letting his legs wide apart* You'd better try it on the real thing... I th-think we can do the titty thing again l-later...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ground

Saphire: *slides backwards a bit and gets between Nath's legs and blushes* hehe...different being on this end..*she looked down at both of the holes an his pouch*..busy down here...*she softly crawled up closer so her member's head was poking at his pussy entrance and took at deep breath* so I-I just stick it in..like this? *ever so soft and gently she pokes her member's head passed his walls then she gave a loud gasp* Oh wow..thats so warm..
The OCA