Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
True. And that's where that joke came from.
The DATS Girls are Lesbian. It
Well, I think Raramon is more protective of Yoshino than anything...its not like I communicated that idea through a lemon I wrote which indeed depicted Rosemon and Yoshino going at it, but show wise, I'm not sure Yoshino is so lesbian...bi-maybe.

As for the DATs girls, yeah probably, but we won't get an official word on it ever. lol
Let's just say all three may be bi. I think that makes all perverts happy doesn't it? Besides I have four savers characters ideas I could use.
The Reclaimer Wrote:Well, I think Raramon is more protective of Yoshino than anything...its not like I communicated that idea through a lemon I wrote which indeed depicted Rosemon and Yoshino going at it, but show wise, I'm not sure Yoshino is so lesbian...bi-maybe.

I think she is indeed Lesbian, but wasn
Yes, a nice new Rosemon form...kinda a Angewomon cross goin' on...Wet T-shirt contest anyone?
LOL ! I don
Yes. It's most awesome. Now let's see it animated. I like the white coloring.
[quote]I guess she
Episode 37 2chan link: http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/4135733.htm

And there is just too much fanservice to post...Rosemon, Miki, Megumi, Yoshino...so much hotness in this episode.

Oh and Ravemon comes in to whoop ass...though his 3-D evo looks a little, under detailed

And we get Koromon :D