Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan chuckled and hugged her back as he smiled. "so true honey, so you gonna buy the game? so we can go and pay for it and then go to take a milkshake, I'm dying to drink one" he said with smirk
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei shook her head and broke the hug just to put the game back on its place.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki had enough; she don't want her to be taken without her will. An electric sparkling on her paw, then push him together with the power, sending him far from her and hit on walls before falls down.

Mitsuki quickly covers her body while her green eyes glaring to Kurai, which her eyes start to show the untrustworthy to Kurai. Her scent kept striking Kurai's nose and starting to drive him wild.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC:

LP: I tried to to warn you Kurai but you didn't listened :P

IC:

Dan just smiled and hugged her close before she could advance more. "and exactly how did you knew I would ofer to buy you the game huh?" he asked her as he nuzzled her softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Kurai: *glares at LP and growls* this isn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

LP:ooook now that's a side of Kurai I never have seen before :shock: *gets ready a hose to soak Kurai wet*

Dan:*fans Yoosei*

IC:

"Good point cutie" Dan said with a smirk as they walked to the icecream shop. "I got your gift already honey I'll give it to you at the icecream shop" he said as he wraps his tail around her waist
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki gasping and moaning loudly as feels his paws squeezing her furry breasts, while scream out loud, begging for help, but unfortunately, there's no one in the school except Kurai and herself. She struggle as hard as she can to release herself from a wild Kurai.

She had no choice; She gather lots of inner energy, create an electric sphere on her paws. Then, she burst out the power to Kurai, and sending him to walls hard. That kind of attack is pretty stronger, till it could destroy the small concrete bridge.

She feel half of her energy were being used for that kind of attack, and feeling weak. Without waiting any much longer, she slowly took her backpack and stood up, before walking towards the window in order to escape from wild Kurai.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC:

Kurai: *growls* look LP.. ya do that again and you will pay
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki gasping weakly and sigh in relief, as Kurai leaves the room with his shirt on her body. She waks out of the room with her backpack and saw Kurai standing without shirt. She knew that she really angry form his action; she took off the shirt and give it to him.

"...I don't need this..." Mitsuki spokes weakly with her eyes glaring to him; she really wants to slap his face, but he already feel her massive attack. She covers her chest with her backpack and leaves the college, with her scent strike his nose again.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
When Kurai
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions