Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC:

LP:I think Faiz's post is self explanatory Kurai :P

Kyo, actually the post flood limit of 5 got respected by us, remember is 5 posts between two members, it doesn't count as flood because just between me and Matt were 5 post, if you count from the post I called flood and backwards there are only 5 posts between me and Matt, Lonely Werewolf's post doesn't counts because as I said is 5 posts between 2 members and Lonely Werewolf's characters is interacting with Matt's character so it doesn't counts in the post limit.... at least I think is like that, if not then sorry ^_^

IC:

The White Wolf stumbled holding his nose but before he could had time to react he got hit on the crotch ending on his knees holding his crotch in pain, Dan chuckled as he swished his tail. "I warned you" he said as he walks up to Yoosei. "This sure brings memories of our days at middle school when we used to team up against the bullies honey" he said as he smirked.

The Tomcat slowly got up and hissed as he then charged at Dan but only to get a punch squarely on the face by him making him fall down out cold, his friends grabbed him and ran off with the white wolf running in a very funny way due to the hit he got in his crotch by Yoosei and Dan laughed.

"Talking about gracious escapes" Dan said with a smirk, he then noticed the Mortal Kombat game in the floor and picked it up and smirked. "Mortal Kombat, now I know where you learn your movements hon" he chuckled as he handed her the game.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Ack, I swear to god I saw 2 more posts by you and Yoosi-chan on the previous page~~ Sorry about that little mistake, Lord.

IC:

Rosa tried her hardest to gulp down as much as she could, taking more and more of his seed down her throat, and less and less dripping out thanks to the more controlled flow of it into her maw. "Mmhh~~"

"Yeah, we'll have to wait." Kurtz chuckled playfully and nodded, before resting his head softly on her shoulder, his tail swishing slightly behind him.

Nath gasped as the cute blue wolfess grasped ahold of his member, and blushed quite deeply, before moaning gently - feeling his member starting to softly be stroked up and down. "Ahhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:

Kurai: heh
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With her paw she softly stroked the Nath's entire length with her soft furred paw blushing slightly as she does. Saphire looked up at him with love in her eyes "How..do you want..to..to do it?" she asked sheepishly.
The OCA
"Well... I don't.. don't know." Nath blushed darkly, as he stared softly into her eyes, his member throbbing gently at her stroking the entire length. "...M-maybe we could... t-try the other way?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire thought for a moment then blinked "You mean..h-hear." she tilts his member down and rubs his head against her tailhole.
The OCA
The white lupine wolf gave a sudden gasp at the sudden tilt, as well as the rubbing of his member head against her tailhole. "Y-yes.... if that's... alright..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire thought for a moment looking up at Nath "Just..go very slow..at first..I've never done it that way before." she said blushing deeply
The OCA
"N... Neither have I...." Nath gently announced, before nodding, and, nuzzling Saphire's nose with his softly, he looked up at her face. "D-Do you want to do it in this position or do you want to get in another..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki widen eyes and gasped as feels his paw caressing her bra under her shirt. Even she forbids him to do it, but she feels good from the caressing and licking. Her scent is getting stronger and wilder as her panties is wet with her flowing juices.

This is the first time Mitsuki felt a male touches her private. Even Ryan become her boyfriend before, he didn't have a will to touch her private, because he respect Mitsuki much.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds