Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan chuckled and then he kissed her softly. "I was expecting give you that little surprise in our date but if you want it now that much then I guess it's okay, but you have to wait outside the store, I want it at least to be a surprise what it will be" he said as his tail rubs hers gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei thinks for a while and then suddenly hugs him tightly and kisses him deeply on lips for a few seconds before pulling away.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan growled playfully seeing her waving her butt as she walked and then chuckled. "such teaser" he said to no one in particular and then he walked off to find a jewerly as he whistled happily.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki place her head on the desk together with her paws. "Since everyone were not here yet...I want to take a rest for a while..." She spoke softly as she midclose eyes, before completely shut. Without realise, the scent from her heat were slowly strike Kurai's nose, making him feel extremely aroused.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles cutely and walks inside the games
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki open eyes as feels her ear is being licked. Surprisingly, she saw Kurai licking her ear as she slowly backs up, her scent is become stronger and hits his nose. "What..you're doing, Kurai..?"

She spoke nervosly, her heart beats faster while looking strangely to him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan walks in a jewerly and starts to look at the engagement rings, his tail swishing softly as he smiles. "it has to be the best one...." he thought.

OOC:time for some action :P

IC:

*meanwhile at the games store a small gang of 4 guys, a Tomcat, a White Wolf, a Black Dog and a Tiger saw Yoosei watching the fighting games. the Tomcat being the leader spoke as he chuckled.

"So what do we have here? a little foxie who got lost? the fighting games aren't for girls you know" he said while his friends laughed.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei before the gang got near her; she had grabbed one video game named Mortal Kombat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

*whacks Kurai with a rolled newspaper* down foxie down! bad fox bad! :P

IC:

The Tomcat glares and then smirks deviously. "My the foxie has guts, now that's my kind of girl" he said as he walks up to her, unaware of Yoosei one of his friends went behind her and grabbed her in a tight grip, since it was morning there wasn't much people on the store at the time. The Tomcat leaned close to her and smiled deviously.

"You sure are so hot foxie, what about if you and I play a different game" He said as he gropped her butt while licking her face in a dirty way
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Kurai: owww
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions