Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: We all sometimes go over the page limit. Forgive us~

IC:

Rosa, giving a slight murr through her muzzle, licked at the precum before swallowing it - savouring the taste of it while still bobbing her head up and down on the three inches. "Mhhh~~!"

Kurtz allowed the frenching, he was too lost in that time and concentrating on her. His tongue softly moved to meet with hers - while one of his claws started to sneakily wrap around her shoulders.

Nath continued the gentle kiss with her, feeling her tail softly coil with his. At that time, he didn't even care about what he had planned before. This, to say the least, was a perfect heaven for him. "..She... she is the one I've had feelings for this whole time... and... and yet, earlier... oh, who cares... I'm with her now... the place I want to stay...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice stepped out of the bathroom, she proceeded to the kitchen, where she guessed it would be, and found Shadow and Blaze, "Done, doggy" she giggled, then greeted Blaze, "Morning Blaze" she smiled.

Mar growled deeply, involuntairly bucking forward, pushing up three inches more inside her maw. His orgasm was quickly developing.

Yet, whilst the passion was starting, the air stewardess approached, "Ahem" she coughed a bit, "Sir, madam? May I have your attention for a second, please?"

Dorothy stopped kissing, then suddenly opened her eyes wide and blushed a deep crimson red, her maw still glued to Kurtz's.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The blue wolfess murred again softly before slowly breaking the kiss panting softly she softly nuzzled Nath's nose with hers. She could still feel the white lupine's member softly poiking at her tummy as she laid there with his soft furred body laid upon her, she smiled softly looking up at him "I love you so much, I can put it into words." she said softly
The OCA
Nath somehow seemingly managed a chuckle, before nuzzling her nose gently with his. "Well... that makes... two of us... Saphy."

Giving a dark giggle, the blonde-haired dragoness suckled the new three inches inside her mouth warmly, running her soft, teasing down up and down the length while suckling hardly on the member. As if she already knew what to do, she softly put a claw to his ballsack, and started to carress them hungrily. "Hrrrrrr....."

Kurtz, blushing darkly, quickly pulled out of the kiss awkwardly, before looking up at the air stewardess. "Uhhh... y-yes?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan and Yoosei walked in the mall, he smiled and his tail swished happily as they looked around. "Man I sure missed a lot of things here, this place got huge since the last time I was here" he said as he gently squeezed Yoosei's paw and smiled at her. "Wanna go and drink a milkshake hon?" he asked her as they kept walking through the place.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A very cute giggle left Saphire's muzzle as Nath's noze nuzzled against hers. She then softly extended her tongue and gently licked the white lupine's lips "You know it...is still early, my love." she blushed deeply.
The OCA

Mitsuki midclose eyes and blushes deeply as feels he nuzzling her ear, while spoke softly. "..Y-yeah...I guess...y-you're right.." In that time, she really want to broke the hugs, but there's something forbids her to do this.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei squeezed his paw softly as well and shook her head while smiling cutely at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki kept blushing furiously, her ear twitching from the nuzzling. She had enough; she slowly broke the hugs and sit a little bit far from Kurai. "..I'm sorry...I'm not feel comfortable..." She spoke while her eyes glaring to him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

He smiled and stayed still on his seat while looking at Mitsuki and swishing his tails slowly from one side to another.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions