Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei went closer to Carl and hugged him gently and kissed his cheek while blushing lightly and then whispering on his ear
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You said it" Alice giggled and quickly slipped her clothes on, "But the clothes are the tempting part" she said as she got her muzzle on his neck, kissing it softly.

Rosa's treatments made Mar squirm. He started growling in lust, the cock twitching a bit as precum dripped down. "Grrrr..." he growled, "Y-your good..." he gasped, holding the covers with his claws.

Dot looked around, "Around here?" she asked, a bit nervous.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Taking the time to gulp softly, Rosa then moved her tongue and swirled it arond the now dripping precum, tasting it's sweet, yet thick savor. "Hrrr...."

"What, a small kiss?" Kurtz gave a soft chuckle, before he actually did what he said - planting a sudden kiss to Dorothy's lips.

Giving off a little chuckle, the white lupine wolf continued to softly scrub at her back - his member just softly throbbing against one of her cute buttcheeks. "Hey... it's early in the morning, isn't it..?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire looked over at the clock on the wall then gave a quick nod "Yes, its still early." The blue wolfess blushed deeply as she felt Nath's stiff member throbbing against her buttcheek. She then slowly turned around his member now poking at her belly she then "why do you ask?" she asked in an innocent tone.
The OCA
Carl smiled. "like wise my little girl, now have fun you two" he said while smiling as he and Dan shook paws after he closed the passanger door of the car.

"Thanks for take care of the car while I was out uncle, also I'm returning to live here I'm gonna ask for a reassigment to the local base so I'm living in the apartment my grandparents have here" he said and Carl smiled.

"oh so the noises I heard on the door next to mine last night were you two?" the Lynx asked with a grin making Dan blush furiously.

"I err.... I better go" Dan said and quickly got in the driver seat and started the engine and smiled. "Purring like a kitten" smirks and turns at Carl. "Talk to you later uncle" he said and then he and Yoosei drove off.

"Sorry about the fast leaving hon but uncle Carl can be so teasing when it comes to couples and more when is someone he knows" he said with a sweatdrop as he drives.

"So where do you think your friend is right now? her house?" he asked her as he smiled.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei has her paws resting on her lap as she is blushing furiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki blushes some more as feels Kurai embraces her again. She midclose eyes and return the warm hugs, without saying anything. With a soft tone on his left ear, she smiles "..Thank you... " Mitsuki could feel that Kurai will change her life forever, after suffering from Ryan's death.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okey dokey my love" Dan said with a smile as he drove towards the army headquarters. "after I get that reassigment we can go to the mall, I need to buy something for you hon, and I'm sure you will love it" he said with a smile
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei nods slowly and smiles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki felt his soft lips kissing her forehead as her blush turns more furiously. Then, her cellphone release a sound, notifying that she receive a message. She slowly broke the embrace and took her cellphone, reading an incoming message.

As she did so, she quickly reply back to Yoosei. "..I'm at school...Class 6-1...You can talk via phone or you can see me here..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds