Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei gently grabs the towel and wraps it around her body while blushing lightly as she stares at him "... hmm... I can bet today is going to be so great indeed" she giggles and then chuckles softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled as they sat down and he served her the breakfast. "you can bet that hon, you really can bet tha" he said while winking at her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes and then grins when having an idea. she makes a cutie puppy look and smiles innocently at him "....hon.. care you feed your cutie purple foxie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Murring at each second of being washed by the beautiful wolfess, the white lupine's blush returned as she started scrubbing his chest softly. He would, and could have admitted, he loved the feeling of her cleaning him. "Hrr... dang... a shame there's school today..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled putting her chin over his shoulder "It wont be too bad." The blue wolfess brough the bar of soap to Nath's neck scrubbing it gently "If our schedules are different we can always change them so we're in the same classes together, then you wont have to trudge through them alone." She then moved the bar gently down passed his belly and scrubbed.
The OCA
That made Nath blush as deep as his white fur would allow him - as she went further down his body. But, she did have a good point. Maybe he could change, and just be with her in each lesson. A small chuckle escaped his lips. "I... I guess you're right..." He then closed up one eye quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire gently passed the white wolf's waste and down to his pouch, as soon as she reached it she blushe deeply. The blue wolfess ran the soap in between his legs and the crotch. Then she gently ran the soap bar over his slit down to his ballsac then back up scrubbing.
The OCA
After a few seconds, Nath gave out a soft moan - and an even louder one as she ran it over his ball-sack, as his member then slowly started to erect from it's furry pouch, a blush crossing over his face. "S-Saph... mhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire blushed deeply as her paw felt Nath's member as she ran the bar over his sac "Gotta clean that too." she said as she gently ran the bar of soap over his member.
The OCA
Dan chuckled and leaned closer to her looking into her eyes. "so the foxie wants me to feed her?" he said as he grabbed the fork. "okay I'll feed my foxie then" he smiles and starts to feed her, his tail swishing from side to side gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions