Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

"As you said, you don't want to see me crying... And I don't want to see you feel sad..." Mitsuki kept caressing his neck softly while smiling.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice whimpered a bit, "Y-you are gonna make me cum again... and too f-fast" she said between gasps, looking back at him in lust. His treatments were fully enjoyable, but she was used to cumming fast already, and she didn't like it much.

Mar grinned at the cute dragoness, before motioning back with a finger, "Dishwasher" he said, before jumping back on the bed and on her, promptly starting to nuzzle her massive rack. "Was wondering about that special treat" he said as he kept rubbing her chest with his muzzle while smiling.

Dot put a finger on her cheek, looking up as she tried to remember, "Hmm, nope, I don't remember. But, hey, what's so bad about it?" she said as she left her luggage on the cargo.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiled and ran his tongue over her left nipple playfully. "oh yeah, I sure loved it hon" he said with a smile as he kept playing with her nipple gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei moans softly and blushes lightly "...I am glad you loved it hon" she giggles and kisses his forehead softly "...now.. can we finally go eat the breakfast?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan nibbled on her nipple a bit more and then he pulled out of her and got up and helped her up, his dick returned to his pouch as he hugged her close and kissed her deeply for a minute or so and smiled. "of course we can eat our breakfast honey" he said as he handed her the towel and he put on his clothes.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quickly moving the suitcase onto the cargo, Kurtz gave a little chuckle. "I guess it might not be a problem." Swishing his tail once, he then planted a kiss on Dot's cheek. "Let's go up, shall we?"

Blushing deeply, the blonde-haired dragoness gave a slight giggle, before stroking a claw softly over Mar's ear. "Ooh, the little treat..." Moving her claw, she then started to slide it down the dragon's chest. "...Of course..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow quickly stopped his treatment, "Too fast? Do you want me to stop?" He asked, worried about her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: Shadow what about Blaze and Katt

Ic:

"Now turn around so I can get you back while you finish up with your font," said Carman as she finish washing body and knowing that if she continued wahing his font that they will not get out of the shower anytime soon.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
After rinsing off the suds off Nath's tail she gave it a light hug then gently put it to down "Back is done." she chimed.

The blue wolfess wrapped her arms around Nath and started washing his white furred chest with the bar of soap, suds forming as she scrubbed his chest.

< Bathroom >

Disturbed raised an eyebrow as he turned around and started washing his chest and tummy.
The OCA