Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Zorromon is...

My friend for life!!

Disturbed: *walks up to the cashier with a grin grabbing the muzzle of the shotgun and bending it upwards* Hello...*starts walking back towards the freezers and grabs a few cases*
The OCA
I think I'll leave....
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed is...

my buddy for eternity!

Cashier: Dammit, dammit, dammit! *throws away useless shotgun along with his name tag*

Zorromon: Heh, nice one. *grins as he stockpiles the trunk with plenty of beer and rum before hopping back behind the driver's seat* You got your share, dude?! *drinks down a bottle*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is....

forgetting something

Disturbed: *stockpiles his own stash of beer cases* We need munchies dude *goes back and picks up the entire rack of chips and throws them into the trunk then gets into the car* Now I'm good.
The OCA
Disturbed is...

absolutely right.

Zorromon: Good thinking...which means you need more beer. *passes back a six pack* Now let's get the hell outta here! *backs out of the store and pulls a donut before gunning it back to the SDP's headquarters*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is...

Gunning it

Disturbed: Woooo doggy!!!
The OCA
Disturbed is...

ready for the jump.

Zorromon: YEEAAA-HAWWW!!! *jumps the drawbridge and crashes into the SDP castle, ramming into the lobby wall as the car dies* Heh heh, what a ride.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is...

Going to fix that?

Disturbed: *slips out of the car* Ummm whos going to fix the wall? *takes out his beer and chips and walks into the lobby*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

worrying about nothing.

Zorromon: Dude, this place is home to the three of the best spammers in the universe, they'll fix it without lifting a finger, no worries. Now let's go get hammered! *drinks down another keg, heading for the lounge*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is...

Making me laugh

Disturbed: *laughs* Alright...*grabs a bag of chips opens it and empties the whole bag into his mouth and makes loud crunching noises as he chews then washes it down with a keg*
The OCA