Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Katt murred a bit as she raised her head up, she smiled at Blaze and rubbed her head up against his lovingly before curling back up, "You're really sweet you know that?" She said after seeing how he had turned off the clock to not disturb her.

"I'm sorry," Shadow said when she whimpered sadly, "But I didn't want us to get stuck together again. It'd be an awkward situation if Blaze or Katt walked in on us and we couldn't get apart." he explained. He breathed deeply through his nose and took in her sweet scent, I never get tired by that. He thought as he cotinued manipulating her cunt with his fingers, sliding them in up to the knuckle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki shooks head softly "No, I haven't seen her since that day. I read her note and she say that she'll go to her house to pick up things, so she could stay with me."

Looking to Kurai, she knew there's something happen between them. "Is there anything wrong with you two..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Thanks and did you get any more sleep Mistress?" asked Blaze as he rubbed her back rough fulling her fur up.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei arches her back, kissing him deeply, moaning louder in delight.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki place her paw on his ear and caress a bit, while looking at him worrying. "I could feel...you have a problem with her... Don't try to hide... Tell me what's wrong..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan felt her legs wrapped around his waist and he started to hump her rough and deep sending waves of pleasure through her body as he moaned louder. "nngh!!" he moaned in her mouth as he caressed her hungrily.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei arches her back to the limits, pressing her breasts harder against his chest while hugging herself tightly onto him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan humped her roughly, his dick leaking precum in her womb as he moaned louder, he could feel his orgasm nearing as he roams her body hungrily pressing her breasts against his chest tightly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire softly took the sponge and put somemore body soap onto it then lathering it up. The blue wolfess walked to the back of Nath and gently placed the sponge onto his back and started scrubbing up and down his back.

< Bathroom >

Disturbed walked to Colby's back and proceeded to washing her back with the bar of soap. As soon as the bar touched her back suds started to form.
The OCA