Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Disturbed: *his ears twitched to Kurtz's words and gently tilted his member away from himself as he continued to stroke his member at a blurring speed, the tenticle slowly starts to push its way into the dragon's tailhole*
The OCA
Kurtz: *the dragon could feel the gentle tilting of his member, and he shook his head softly, as another groan quickly escaped from his lips* No.. no... let it cover me... let it... I want to feel it... NhhaaaAAA!! *he starts feeling the tenticle pushing in and his body shoots into other worldly pleasure*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: What?...okay..*he tilted his member back to the upright position then puts his body as far away from it as possible but still stroking him as fast as he can* I just dont want any on me..
The OCA
Kurtz: Why not... I can just summon a bucket... HhRRHHH!! *his head arches back even further and his tail starts swishing frantically, as a little bit of precum drips from his pisshole*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: How about we just try to avoid getting any one me all together...*sweatdrops as the small amount of precum seeps out he looks away as it drips down onto his paw*..eck..*his jerking speed increases greatly from the small amount of precum that coats Kurtz's member*
The OCA
Kurtz: Disturbed... I can't.... HHHHHHYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *he roars as his member finally explodes with lots of his seed, which shoots up flying into the air and actually coats both him and Disturbed in his seed as his orgasm lasts for a few moments. As the small leak dies out, Disturbed and Kurtz are both practically covered in the dragon's thick seed* Ohhhh~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *blinks for a few moments and the biggest sweatdrop you have ever seen appears on his forehead* THIS IS FUCKING GROSS DUDE!!! EEECK!!! GOD DAMN IT!!! *tries to shake off all the seed out of his fur* Damn it!!! I need a fucking shower now..*starts walking off towards his house shaking trying to shake off as much seed as he can*
The OCA
Kurtz: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... *sweat-drops largly while panting* D-D-Damnit.... too large of a load....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *immediatly turns on the hot water and jumps in and starts scrubbing all of the dragon seed out of his fur*
The OCA
Kurtz: ... *lowers ears slightly and sighs quietly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds