Furry College!

Kurai nodded and smiled at her
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki nods as slowly stood up, then she walks out and headed towards the female washroom to clean her face after sleeping and crying.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai stays sit down while waiting for Mitsuki to come back. he gently placed one paw on his chin and look outside throughout the window. after all, he couldn't stop worrying about Yoosei.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A few while, Mitsuki returns and sit at her place, while looking to Kurai who staring outside. "I'm back, Kurai. So, what kind of thing you want to ask?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan saw her standing and taking off her towel as he was getting really aroused again. "Okay you really asked for it foxie" he grinned and in a swift movement he took off his clothes, his dick already was out fully erect, he hugs her closer and kisses her passionately slowly taking her with him to the floor and started to rub her breasts hungrily and gently, his tail swishing faster as he guided it between her legs and started to rub her pussy with it.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurai shakes his head slightly and then turns his vision towards Mitsuki and smiles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan's tail continued rubbing her pussy as it slowly slided in and massaged her walls gently, his paws rubbed her nipples gently as he continued kissing her passionately.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze awoke to the sound of his alarm going he quickly shuts it off so it would not wake Katt. I'm going to let Katt sleep a couple of minutes longerher thought to himself as he laid there with her on top of him.

Carman murred as she kissed Disturbed passionately and lovely held on to him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"..this...is where I belong..with..Nath.." Saphire deepened the kiss greatly murring deeply as the passion was building up. Her arms wrapping around Nath's neck hugging him tightly against her necked body, as their tails coiled and intertwined the ends of their tails formed a small heart. (OOC: If thats not cute damnit then I dont know what the hell is)

< Bathroom >

Disturbed slowly broke from the deep passionate kiss staring at her into her eyes "Carman...my love.." he whispered lightly brushing his nose against hers.
The OCA
OOC:

Nath: That just brought a tear to my eye. *tears*
Kurtz: TRAITOR!

IC:

Nath could only but enjoy the moment immensely - he could feel it, his heart thumping heavily and shivering at the very feeling he was recieving at that time. Joy... love.. care... it hit him all. Even though they were still in the shower, and the shining clean water was still sprinkling on them... it made him feel at home, with Saphire. "I... I guess I really do love her... after all this time... I... I built my feelings up.... and now... and now I...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds