Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Hrrr... I don't mind waiting..." Rosa whispered softly as Mar left the room, before resting back on the bed. With a small, little sigh, she looked up at the roof. "Huh... Kurtzy-boy's gonna get possibly yelled at... who cares... joy for me.."

Taking a quick, yet fluent glance at the line, Kurtz gave off a small chuckle, as the line slowly moved forward a little. "Nope. Only three or four people in front of us. We'll be on soon."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"HHhhrrrrr!!!"Disturbed was in complete bliss feeling Carman's hot juices shooting against his member. Moaning loudly he held his climax back as long as he can as he continue to hump into her hardly.

< Bathroom 2 >

Saphire murred deeply from the smooth bar of soap rubbing acrossed her belly then down deeper "..N-nath..."
The OCA
"Ohhh cum for me wolfie," she moaned as she kissed him lustfully on the lips as he pound meat into her cunts forcefully.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
After dressing himself up, Kurai walks out of the house, closing the door behind him and heading towards the school.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Meanwhile, Mitsuki sobbing softly yet quietly in sleep, remembering her good times with Ryan. After visiting Ryan's grave, her memories will be erased, and began to start a new life without her lover.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Once reaching the classroom, Kurai slowly opens the door and peeks inside. At first he didn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki's ears twitched a bit as feeling her shoulder being tapped by someone. She slowly open her wet eyes and tilt her head, saw Kurai standing besides her. Her tears roll down to her already-wet cheeks while looking to him, spoke softly. "...Yes..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
When Kurai noticed Mitsuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki could not handle her feelings as she quickly hugs Kurai tightly and continue to cry softly on his chest. She does everything to hide her sadness, but it seems not working after all.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ooc: Post flood guys what for the others now
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz