Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Katt didn't slow down one bit as she continued humping him, even as his seed poured out of her with each thrust. "S-so warm!" she sighed happily as the warm seed filled her womb, her own cum pouring out of her canal as she came a third time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carman murred into the kiss as Disturbed groped her but, "Lets get in the shower before we continue," she suggested after she broke the kiss.

Blaze laid there panting as Katt continued humping him, "Theres.... stop..ing ..you," he said in between breaths.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath, blinking once, and then again, realized. Nodding slightly to himself, he shook his head. "Hey.... don't worry about it. It was just probably some sort of just perk-up within your body or somethin'."

The cute dragoness lifted her head up slowly, and smiled cutely at Mar. "Oh... Mar... you're still here..." Rosa gave off a little giggle, before noticing the feigned smile - but, it wasn't her place to ask why. "....Yeah.. I did have good dreams..."

OOC: Uh, Kurtz had already gotten out of the taxi - rofl~~

IC:

Moving himself, Kurtz then started to run towards the Airport - at a good pace, so that Dorothy could match it as well. His tail swished frantically as he raced towards the front glass doors. "Come on, let's hurry, Dot!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed grinned as he walked to the shouwer and turned the water on to the perfect temperature. He then walked back over to Carman and hugged her from behind "Now gotta get you out of those clothes." he cooed as he slowly started sliding off her panties.

< Kitchin >

Saphire smiled "You're probably right." she shook her head then got up "I think I'm done with breakfast." she then took her plate over to the sink. "Oh hey Nath." she slowly looked to him "What were you and Disturbed talking about before Carman and I came down?"
The OCA
Katt lied down on Blaze, her chest heaving as she caught her breath, "Mmm, that was perfect." She purred as she nuzzled up to him, "I'm gonna have to get you something special for such a sweet awakening. Today after school, you go straight home okay? I'm gonna do a little shopping and meet up with you." She smiled seductively as she kissed him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice got her maw flooded in cum, she drank down eagerly. Tasting and then drinking what she could, the puppy girl moved her head up, leaving a bit of his shaft out just to grip it with her paw and jerk it to get as much cum as she could get him to splurt.

Mar went to the bed, smiling to the dragoness as he got on next to her, "You are an early bird, too?" he asked with a sly grin as he nuzzled her neck.

Dot followed, as soon as they got inside, she asked him: "Uhm... where to, now?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiled and nuzzled her gently. "so you can wait for the date huh? then is my duty get the best date ever preparared hon" he said with a smirk as he caressed her waist gently, his tail rubbing her tails gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei murrs softly at the feeling of both of his paws caressing her waist and his tail rubbing her tails. She gives him a quick kiss on lips and then smiles cutely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhhh... through there." Kurtz pointed upstairs quickly - to the place where the kiosk was before it lead onto the bays. Shifting his legs, he started to quickly run up the large set of stairs, holding onto his suitcase tightly.

"Oh yeah... I'm an early bird..." Rosa gave a slight giggle, but murred seductively as he nuzzled her neck - her eyes mid-closing. "...What pulled ya out of bed so early, sexy?"

Nath sweat-dropped slightly, before sighing. "He was... talking about when he lost ya for two years and then... and then..."

Silence. Dead, silence. He never spoke a word, hoping she herself would fill in the blank words which he didn't convince himself to say.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze grinned, "You don't have to mistress being with you is spacial enough," he said as he kissed her passionately and scratch her back lightly as his cock staid rock hard in her pussy.

"Mmm lets you naughty boy," Carman said seductively as she removed Disturbed's over large shirt as she stepped into the shower
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz