Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Disturbed: *glances up at Emerald with his eyes as he slowly trails his kisses down to her crotch and finally her pussy lips where he her pussy a soft kiss on her outter lips*
The OCA
Emerald: *sighs softly from feeling and looks at him with eyes mid-closed as her tail still rubbed his pouch to let out his member from it*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Tieya: *moans softly and lets her tongue be bitten in-between her own fangs* Ohhh... I-I'd love it....

Kurtz: *murrs seductively when seeing Ayane licking herself clean* Hehe... you don't know how that looks to me....

Nath: *appears in the Lounge and flanks down onto a couch*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: I dont do I? Well why dont you tell me? *gives his retreating member a soft lick*

Saphire: *warps herself onto the couch Nath is sitting on* Nath?
The OCA
*keeps humping Tieya, then arches back and roars in orgasmic fury, filling Tieya with seed*
Tieya: *screams loudly at the feeling of seed entering her, as her own climax happens - her juices covering his entire waist* NYYYAAAAA!!!

Kurtz: *blinks - his member still rock hard, before murring seductively* It looks deadly sexy.

Nath: *lowers head* What is it...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane: Oh really? Thats nothing compare to this *she turns around showing her cute redish butt swaying her tail coaxingly*

Saphire: Why did you leave? I wanted you to yiff me. *scoots closer*
The OCA
*lets his orgasm die down, then gently picks up Tieya in arms*
*purring* Come, my dear. Let's go someplace private for your "blow job".
*nuzzles Tieya as he carries her to the private rooms.
Tieya: *giggles softly as she is carried in Shadow's arms* Awww... a-alrighty.. mhhhrrrr.....

Kurtz: *starts drooling slightly before quickly grinning, and, moving his claws, he rubbed over the two buttcheeks softly* Cute~~

Nath: I-I just thought... you didn't want to... *looks at her quietly, and sighs* ...For a minute, I thought I saw discontent...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
CW: *stuck his tongue in as far as it could go into Ebon cunt as he swirled it around*

Jamey: *continued to lick Alexia's as she moved her body so that they would be in the 69 position* Eat me out *as she started licking again*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz