Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Nath, finishing his pancake, sighed, before hearing the heavy breathing from Saphire. How could he avoid hearing it? He couldn't. He was sitting right next to her.... and, taking a worried glance at her, he opened his muzzle. "Saphy... you alright?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As the scent faded Saphire shook her head her breathing become regular and her body temperature slowly dropped "Wh-what was that? I..smelled something funny then all of a sudden I got really hot."

< Bathroom >

Disturbed quickly shut the door then turned to Carman "I apologize, I just dont want Saphire taking a whiff of your scent. She's as pure as pure can be and I dont want to have her be effected by anybody's scent, understand?" He quickly hugged Carman "Sorry if I acted so hastely, you know how strong that scent of yours is."

OOC: We should wait for Faiz, no?
The OCA
OOC : Since Mitsuki go to school earlier and fell asleep in the class, so you can continue. I will start either one of our members' character waking Mitsuki up.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"AHHHHH!" Katt screamed in pleasure, her claws digging slightly into Blaze's ass as her pussy clamped down like a rubberband on his member, her orgasm exploding out of her in wave of cum, "DON'T, DON'T STOP!!" She shouted as she continued pushing him into herself.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh," Blaze moaned loudly as stop biting Katt neck for a moment as kissed her as her claws dug into his ass spurring him on making him go faster and harder as her pussie clamp onto his cock as it began to twitch and leak precum.

"I can't help myself at the moment," Carman said as she kissed Disturbed passionately as well as lustfully .
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I understand." Disturbed murred into the kiss hugging Carman close to him, rubbing her back gently.
The OCA
Alice giggled to herself in her mind, she loved seeing boys so helpless, it got her even hornier that he was her boyfriend at that. Her soft mouth kept taking each inch masterfully, until all his cock was inside her, the head touching the back of her throat, "Mnnnhh..." she moaned as she slowly moved up, her lips doing all the pressure work as she completely lowered down again, her tongue dancing around the canine shaft.

Mar gripped one fist and was about to punch a wall, he hesitated for a moment. As one of the few times he listened to himself, he dismissed the idea of wrecking a hole in the wall and sighed, before looking over to Dorothy's room, "I'll call her later" he thought. Then he walked over his own room, finding Rosa inside and awake, "Hey cute blondie" he greeted, "Had nice dreams?" he faked a smile.

Dorothy giggled as the taxi stopped, she glanced at her watch, "4:49" she said softly, giggling again as she stroked Kurtz's cheek, "Let's hurry hun" she said, then got off the taxi.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"GRRAR!" Katt growled slightly as she flipped Blaze over and got on top of him. Her breasts bounced around freely as she raised and lowered herself onto his shaft continuously, small grunts and roars of pleasure escaping her lips.

"Oh god," Shadow's grip tightened as he thrusted his shaft into her sweet mouth. "I'm go-gonna BLOW!!" pre-cum poured from his member but less than a split second later was followed by a large torrent of white cum, pouring into Alice's mouth as he moaned in pleasure.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze let out a primal growl as Katt road him like a bucking bronco as his leaked precum twitched violently, "GRRAR," he growled louder than Katt as his cock released a torrent of dragon seed into her love canal as he.

As Carman broke the kiss she asked, "How about a quicky and then we clean up?" as her heat got to her again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed slid his paws down and grabbed Carman's ass hugging her close "I'd love to, dear." he closed his muzzle to hers and kissed her softly as he groped her butt.
The OCA