Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Saphire: Oh so you want to do it then..okay...*tilts her head slightly*

Ayane: *opens her maw as the seed shoots out and gets most of it into her mouth and swallows. Some seed went onto her face and dripped down onto her boobs*
The OCA
Jeth - Mmmm... #~u~#
Kurtz: *he continues to orgasm for a few good minutes, before slowly sighing, and lowering his head* D-Dang....it...

Steven: *he continues to lick the nub for a few more seconds, before he takes it into his mouth, suckling it softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jeth - *moans* Ooohh...
*grins evilly*
"Well, I like an audience, so I think we'll do it out here,"
*picks up Tieya, showing off strength, and slowly lowers her onto erect cock. Tail snakes up behind her and teases her tailhole*

OOC: Forgive me if I take awhile to post. I'm at work now and can only get on my boss'es computer every now and then.
CW: *licks lips when he sees Ebon cum* Mmm you look tasty * lays down on couch moved her so her pussy is in front of he dragon like mouth as he runs his tongue up and down her labia*

Jamey: continues down Alexia's and licks the inside of her leg going slowly to tease the wolf girl*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath: *sighs deeply* ...Sorry. You're probably not in the mood... *lowers ears and vanishes into a little small light*

Tieya: *she moans loudly and arches her head back as much as she can - her claws slowly moving and gripping his shoulders as the pleasure is beautiful* Nhhhyaa...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Nath..? I just thought you'd want to be on top instead..*puts her face into her pillow*

Ayane: *giggles as the last squirt of seed landed onto her boobs, she lifted her breasts up and started licking them clean of cum*

Alexia: Whooo *moans softly as Jamey licks the inside of her fox legs*

Ebon: NNhhhh *moans softly as her pussy gets licked by the dragon* OOoohhh..
The OCA
*begins to hump into her*
"Mmmm, want a "blow job" later?" *uses one paw to pat her flat tummy*
Gol (anthro): *stands up and goes to Steve who is drunk and sitting on couch*

Steve (dragon): Ohhh....man......*hic*......that was...*hic* ......GOOD!

Emerald: *still hugging Disturbed tightly and tail wagging happily*
The Mod Squad
The OCA