Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Disturbed: Shadow there are no relationships. Outside of RPGS we are free to yiff whomever we want, I dont care who you yiff.
The OCA
Nath: Well, he knew what he said.... I think.. *scratches forehead*

Kurtz: Ohhh!!~~ *he moans loudly from the pleasure, as his member then slowly starts to leak a little precum, a deep hurr coming from his muzzle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*smiles a little, glad to have a girl*
"Oh, well in that case..."

*grabs Tieya and pulles her on top of him, kissing her passionatly, moving his hands down to squeeze her butt*
Tieya: *blushes deeply at the sudden kiss, but murrs softly as she feels his hands going lower, as she passionately presses back - her eyes closing* Mrr....

Steven: *blushes deeply but murrs softly* Ohh~~ What are you...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
CW: Mmm that good *as his member came out and started poking her in the back as he ran a gently against her slit teasing her*

Jamey: *licks Alexia left breast as she plays with the right in her hand and continues to grind her furry cunt into hers*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Jeth - Doing...? Wink Just having fun... *lays back, pulls Steven down on top of her*
*breaks the kiss, a warm smile on his face*
*in a seductive purr* "So, wanna 'play' out here or in private,"
Steven: *blinks, before murring seductively* Ohh, Jeth, you little devil~~ *snuggles her body and starts licking her neck softly and teasingly*

Tieya: I don't mind... *murrs seductively, mid-closing her eyes and swishing her scaled tail back and forth happily* ...You choose, cutie.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Do we have to talk about that now, hmm? *nuzzles Nath's cheek with her cheek*

Ayane: *gladly gulps down the warm precum from Kurtz's member, she then took the member out of her mouth and lightly stroked it*

Ebon: NNhhh..oh stop teasing me..*moans softly feeling his member brushing against her pussy*

Alexia: *moans blissfully from the full on treatment from Jamey* Oh god you're good at this..

Disturbed: *sighs as he sits down in his recliner sipping a pepsi*
The OCA
Nath: *blushes deeply, but only chuckles softly* No... I guess we don't... Saphy... *kisses her on the lips quickly for a few seconds before pulling his head out of it slowly*

Kurtz: *blushes furiously, as a little more precum dribbles out from his pisshole - his member throbbing a little more from the stroking* Nhhhh.... ohhh d-damn...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds