Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Poor you" she continued with her soft talk, soon her paw gently took Shadow's cock in between her fingers, she stuck out her tongue while half-closing her eyes, making her look a cross between cute and sexy, "But I know the best cure for your 'little' problem here" she said as she jerked the semi-hard cock between her fingers to harden it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath went pale. Even with his white fur, his face became almost deathly pale - the news had struck him like that of if he was hit by a truck. Sudden, quick, and yet, somehow daunting.

Clenching his fist, and gritting his fangs together, he looked quietly at Disturbed. "Did you... get the stalker who did that?"

In his mind, though, he started to hate himself~~ What if it was recently? He would really hate himself for that - since of the events of the previous night.

Moving as quickly as he could, Kurtz quickly finished putting on his underwear and trousers - as well as his socks, as he quickly jumped over to Dorothy. His shoes were near the front door since of yesterday, so he could afford to put his top on on the way. "Of course! Quick~~ I'm handless, we need the tickets on the table--"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hold on Carman, I think they're talking." Saphire said comming from behind.

< Kitchen >

Disturbed nodded slowly "Yeah I got him, but by the time I got there it was too late. The stalker was already through before I punched him into the back of the alley. After I picked up Saphire and handed her to Carman." Disturbed clenched his fist tightly "I ran my sword into his corpse so many times there wasnt a trace of him left.
The OCA
"Good."

It was a word that would've chilled many. Nath was usually the one to detest against killing others - but yet, seemingly, he loved the news that Disturbed had just given to him. At least that stalker would've been burning in hell then living freely for his action.

"You did a right thing, I would've done the same in your place. At least he's probably in the pits he spawned from."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carman listen to what Disturbed said quietly looked away when mention killing the rapist, "I shouldn't tell him yet anyway," she said she stayed be the doorway.

Blaze murred as Katt sucked on his cock as he moved his hand from her tit as he rubbed her belly fur ruffling it as he moved his hand down to he cunt.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed shook his head looking up at Saphire and Carman now comming down "Alright lets eat." he said with a smile.
The OCA
Carman gave Disturbed a looked that said that I have something to tell you but I'm scared to ask it as she sat down at the table quietly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath, quietly moving himself, quickly sat down at the table - not even uttering a word in response.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yoosei!!" he moaned louder as he sunk his cock all the way inside her and cummed hard into her filling her womb with huge waves of his seed. He kissed her neck deep and gently while his paws caressed her body hungrily as his orgasm continued
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions