Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Carman sighed, "Yes we did have sex Saphire and I told Disturbed that there a chance that I could have a baby and I left the Kitchen when I told him," she said has she hugged wolf girl.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Such a good boy." Katt kissed him passionately on the lips, "Don't bother getting up, I can help myself." She said as she moved down him, dragging her paws along his chest, being extra careful with the claws, till she was at his crotch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire blinked as she was hugged then gently pat her back "Carman...are you and Disturbed going to have a baby?"

< Kitchen >

"He's already calling her Saphy?" Disturbed chuckled "Its okay, it was late last night anyway." he walked to the fridge and grabbed the tub of butter and set it on the table "Yeah she's one of a kind. Thats why I always protect so much." he sighed and sat down in a chair.
The OCA
"Of course." Nath chuckled softly, before winking. "I knew you'd protect the little angel - somehow. That's what big brothers are for, right? To protect the later siblings."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze murred softly as Katt dragged her claws against his chest, "Your claws are so nice Mistress," he said.

"Yes I'm sure I am but I'm scared to tell Disturbed," said Carman with just a hint of sadness at the thought of him not having anything to do with her anymore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed put his paws against his face and sighed deeply "Yeah thats what big brothers are for." he started to get choked up a bit but tried to hold it back "Some big brother I was."

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire looked away for a moment collecting her thoughs "Carman you have to tell him. You cant hide it from him."
The OCA
"...What do you mean?" The white lupine's face changed - to that of a frown, as he quickly faced Disturbed. "Did... something happen in the two years I've been seperated from you two?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmm," Katt purposely poked out one of the claws on her paw, dragging it lightly across Blaze's chest, "I'll have to remember to use them more often." She wrapped her other hand around his member (OOC: Figure he, like all males, has morning wood so I'm guessing it's already out), "But first, kitty wants her milk." She laughed a bit as she wrapped her mouth around his member, squeezing it with her hand as she sucked it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I know but I don't think he will take the news well," said Carman held Saphire close.

"Mmm what ever you say mistress" Blaze said as Katt sucked groped his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
PAUSE FOR DMX!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad