Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I slept quite well." Nath chuckled softly, feeling the blue furred wolfess' body hugging his own. "...Well, well being better than any time before, Saphy."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled softly giving him a kiss on the cheek "Glad to know." she nuzzled Nath's chest. As she huggled she caught the scent of Disturbed's cooking then giggled "Looks like brother is cooking again."

< Kitchen >

Disturbed just stood there watching Carman run off not saying a word as her words were still sinking in "P-pregnant." then smoke started to come from the pancakes "Oh shit!" he quickly took of the pancakes "Whew."
The OCA
Nath, taking a small sniff himself, noted the smell of pancakes.... and also a whiff of smoke. Chuckling ever so softly, he nodded, before planting a kiss onto Saphire's head. "Yeah... looks like he is..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled "Yeah, hes usually pretty good at cooking never burns anything." her ears twitched then she laid back down onto Nath "We should probably get up shouldnt we?" she asked in a half-hearted tone snuggling Nath in her still warm bed.
The OCA
Carman walked to Saphire's room and knocked softly on the door, "Saphire can we talk," she asked calmly but still a slight worried tone to it.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath was about to speak, when he heard Carman's voice - his ears twitching slightly. Cuddling Saphire quickly and placing a small kiss again on her head, he chuckled. "Sure, but you better answer her~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire jumped when she heard the door knock "One moment Carman!" She quickly got off the bed and slipped her pajamas back on and cracked the door open to her room "What is it Carman?" she said smiling.
The OCA
"Do you mind if I come in so we can talk in private?" asked Carman meekly
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire nodded to Carman "Okay.." she looked back at Nath still in her bed "Nath, Carman and I need to talk in private if you dont mind." she said smiling at him "You can umm..use my bathroom to get dressed." she closed the door just a tad to give him some privacy.
The OCA
"Oh, damn. Uhh, can't I just quickly grab my clothes from the ground, dress under the bed and then walk downstairs?" Nath chuckled quickly, grabbing his clothing - his purple hair ruffling slightly as the covers tapped his hair.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds