Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Ohh," Katt sighed a bit but looked at the clock, "Wow, it's almost 2 in the morning. We probably should be getting to bed."

"Darn, this was just getting interesting." Shadow smiled at Alice, "But we do have school, so bed it is." he said a bit upset.

OOC: Sorry quick posts and then bed, had to help a friend of the family's move and I'm exhausted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then lets get to bed Mistress and Alice and Shadow you two if you want to can sleep on the futon," said Blaze sleepuly as he pick Katt up and took her to the bed room and laid her on the bed then got in on the other side.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"That's very nice of him" said Alice, "What do you say doggy? You mind sleeping over here? Being with you is enough for me" she giggled as she cuddled up to the dog.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath, moaning softly as his member slid into her all the way, nodded. He was, to say the least, a little confused on why there was no hymen, but he wouldn't put the point to her. Best to leave the question until later, in his eyes. "I w-will.. Saphy..."

With that, he slowly started. Placing his paws on her hips, he then slowly started to buck his hips up and down, slowly sliding part of the member into her before sliding it back out. "Nhhhh~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed came hard into Carman's pussy moaning loudly "Oh gods..Carman~~" he then laid back down and went back to sleep

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire moaned feeling the white lupine's member sliding into her pussy. Since this was her actual first time with someone passionately it felt exeptionally good. She looked down at Nath as she was being thrusted into she leaned down hugging the white wolf's body with the member still pushing in and out "You can...go a bit faster." she whispered as she softly licked Nath's cheek showing her appreciation.
The OCA
"So long as it's next to you I don't care where we sleep." Shadow smiled as he stood up with Alice in his arms. "Shall we be off then?" he asked as he walked into the guest room and set her down on the futon, crawling in and up to her soon after, "Night beautiful."

*Other room*

"Night Blazey." Katt said as she stretched a bit before falling asleep.

OOC: Time Skip?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC : We need to let Disturbed and Kyo's character to finish the scene first.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling her tongue licking his cheek, and her words, Nath could only but obey, as he then started increasing quite slowly the pace of his thrusts - but still, he held onto her softly, his muzzle softly nuzzling against her face. "Nhhh... a-alrighty...."

OOC: Yeah, you're kinda having to wait for us now. n_n;;;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Saphy is trying n.n''

IC:

Saphire's moaning became quite louder when Nath picked up his pace, holding onto the white lupine tightly "OH Nath." she whispered it a sweet tone as the hot sensation inside of her sex building up for the first time, since in her rape she never did orgasm
The OCA
The lupine wolf could only but moan, as he continued to pick up his pace with her. The entire length, sliding in and out, as his eyes closed - the pleasure seemingly blissful for him. "Ohhh... S-Saphy....!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds