Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice, upon hearing Shadow's voice, turned her face to his direction, then suddenly pounced him with a happy smile, "Doggy!" she cheerfully said, falling on top of him on the floor, giving him a quick kiss on the lips, "At last you woke up! I was missing ya already!" she said.

Mar sighed a bit and cuddled Rosa nearer to let her sleep more comfy as he threw some of the covers around themselves, Best to do now is rest, I guess he thought, then slowly closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep.

Dorothy, in her exhaustion, only managed to say one thing: "Good night..." before being knocked out and becoming fast asleep.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sorry bout that, but you just wore me out." Shadow smiled as he wrapped his arms around Alice happily, "But it looks like Katt kept you well enough company."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blushing as deep as he possibly could under his white fur, the lupine wolf smiled slightly, as he softly started teasing her nipple softly - his member still erecting and in obvious view of her. "...Well... I'm g-glad to... be the first to see them, then..."

OOC: Asleep. Leaving this until the seemingly never-ending night is up.

IC:

Noticing her words and her quickly drifting off, Kurtz's ear twitched. Had he really tired her out that fast?

Moving himself slowly, he then went to grab a towel from the bathroom attached to his room - curtousey, he didn't think that Dorothy would like an entire lot of dry seed across her back in the morning.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue lupine smiled softly at the white wolf murring from the teasing of her nipple. As she smiled at him she felt something poking against the bottom of her pajama bottoms. She slowly looked down and saw Nath's hardened member "Looks like..you're happy to be with me." Saphire got up off the bed in clear view of Nath she then slipped her pajama bottoms off and threw them to the side. Standing there blushiing deeply with her bright pink pussy just barely visible through her fur.
The OCA
Nath could only but stare at her now visible crotch, his heart-beat hastening with each second. His voice was but silenced now by his adoring of the situation - taken aback. Was she really, was this really happening? It was almost too hard for him to believe. "S-Saphy... I..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Still blushing Saphire slowly crawled back onto the bed ontop of Nath. Feeling the white wolf's fur brushing against her pussy she shivered lightly "This..is my first time too." she whispered as she cuddled with Nath pressing their naked furry bodies together feeling each other's warmth while Nath's member was poking at her blue furred bottom.
The OCA
OOC: I've been thinking. We should probably already make everyone tired, the night has to end, it's enough, don't you think? Besides, some users have their characters asleep, and the ones who recently got up will only make the story go slower. I think that after each of the scenes that are going on RIGHT NOW, they should continue till they end, but afterwards, kids, go to the bed.

As for the ones who aren't doing that yet,

@ Shadow: You mind making Alice and Shadow drowsy and exhausted now?

@ Kyo: Mar's asleep too, do you mind Dorothy and Kurtz to finally get completely asleep?

@ Everyone else: If you are doing a scene, don't make it last forever, take your time, but don't go overboard. If you aren't going to make a scene, then so kindly make your characters sleepy, thanks.

I'll wait for Shadow and Kyo to respond before taking any actions.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, DMX, I was planning for Kurtz to wipe off the mess and then fall asleep next to Dot. So, hell, let's just say he did that in a few seconds and knock him into sleep too.

IC:

Nath couldn't help it after that. He was, to say the least, cuddling with what he classed as an angel. Cuddling her dearly, he then started shifting around his member - which soon started to touch at her entrance. Mid-closing his eyes, he glanced at her. "I g-guess it's mine too... eh..?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Actually CW's character kind of woke up Nath and Saphire which lead to this ><

Saphire gasped at the feeling of Nath's member at her entrance then blushed furiously. Suddenly she lifted herself up and slid her self down onto the white wolf's member gasping and moaning the whole way down "MMhhhhh." she then cuddled with Nath again "Okay..we can..start now.." she then looked up at Nath "Go easy with me, okay?"
The OCA
Blaze looked at Katt sleepply, "Mistress would you mind if we continue this in the morning," he asked as he yawned.

Carman moaned as she thursted downwards hard sending Disturbed cock deep inside her womb as he cummed, "Mmm thank you love," she said as she laid herself on his chest with his cock inside of her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz