Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze got on his back with his cock sticking strait up in the air, "Mistress who get what?" Blaze asked with a barely noticeable nervous tone in his voice hoping that Katt would ride him since she is his chosen mate.

Carman moaned as Disturbed licked, kissed her neck. "Mmm Oh god yes," she moaned as she put her hands on Disturbed chest and dug her claws in ever so slightly as she started riding him hard.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice grinned, she was interested in bondage, so she crawled a bit away to be able to watch what Katt was doing.

Mar grinned, "To Wales? That's a pity, I'd have missed ya. You wanna stay here? I got some spare rooms, just gotta ask me pal if he'll mind having such a hottie here" he winked, then pointed at his cock, which simply twitched from horniness, "Hmm, nope, he doesn't mind" he said.

Dot arched her back, moaning really loud, she suddenly collapsed from exhaustion, laying on her stomach with the dragon on top of her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa giggled when hearing Mar talking to himself, but she didn't mind at that time. All she did, was mutter a soft yes and a quick good-night to him, before falling asleep on his chest - murring cutely.

The red-haired dragon was still inside her when she fell down - meaning his member shot out of her entrance and burst the last few streaks of seed over her back, before he himself collapsed ontop of her, his neck next to one of her shoulders. "Ohhh g-g-god...."

All Nath could do was murr softly, as his member started to protrude from it's pouch, his paws softly rubbing her back as he passionately kissed her. "Mhhh~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A few minutes of kissing the blue wolf slowly broke the kiss smiling softly into Nath's eyes. She then sat up still sitting on top of the white wolf she then blushed deeply as she slowly pulled the top part of her flamedramon pajamas and tossed it off the bed showing her cute furry breasts with bright pink nipples.

< Disturbed's Room >

Disturbed's tongue was flailing freely as she thrusted into Colby's vagina with great force "Oh Colby!" he shouted feeling his orgasm closing in.
The OCA
Blushing as deep as he could underneath his white fur, Nath could but only stare at her furry breasts quietly and admire them. "S-Saph... Th-they're... beautiful..." Was the only thing that escaped his muzzle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue wolf's blush turned her face to a deep purple hearing Nath's comments "This...is the first time...showing them to anybody." she gently too the white wolf's paw brought it up and pressed it against her breast.
The OCA
Carman moaned loudly as orgasmed hard her juices coating Disturbed cock along him to slide in faster.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Feeling her take his paw and place it on his breasts - he, at that time, had no obligation to feel them, and did so gently, as he ran a finger over her nipple as well. "I-It is?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Nath's paw touched her nippled she murred ever so lightly then nodded to Nath "Yes..it is." she blushed furiously

< Disturbed's Room >

Disturbed's orgasm was just at the verge of blowing but he heald it in as long as he could to get a huge orgasm. "OH CARMAN!!!! Oh god!!"
The OCA
"Who get's what?" Katt smiled a bit, "Oh you don't get anything yet, you were a naughty boy for breaking free without my permission." She said as she spread her legs, "You get to eat me out. And if you do a good job I might just let you have a little fun afterwards." She used her fingers to spread apart her pussy lips, revealing her glistening cunt.

"Looks like I missed a bit of a party." Shadow said, appearing almost like magic at Alice's side, "What have you two ladies been up to without me?" He asked smiling at her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad