Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I was never good at being dom, sorry" Alice shrugged a bit, refusing the offer, "But if you are the one with him, I'll help ya!" she grinned as she grabbed Blaze's cock in her paw and squished it just strongly enough to cause pleasure.

Why I get so horny with busty girls so often? Mar thought, scratching his chin as he caressed Rosa's back, letting her use him as a second bed to lay on.

Dot, gasping, and desperately needing it, started slamming her ass on his crotch back and forth, trying to get him to a really hard orgasm soon. She couldn't take it any longer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Murring ever so softly, Rosa cuddled back on Mar, as she fully closed her eyes. She now had to fight her judgement - stay here with Mar, or just... just go and watch over the little runt she had been annoying for the past load of years?

She didn't bother about that. Not now. Lowering herself a little down on Mar's body, she rested her head on his chest, before murring softly. "Thank... thank you..."

The added slamming could only do but help Kurtz, as a bead of sweat started to drop down from underneath his spiky hair. He could feel it - the tingling in his member of an oncoming orgasm, but it held it's release back. As if, torturing him to an extent.

Only after a few more moments, did he give a roar, as he moved his claws down and squeezed Dorothy's breasts softly before his member exploded with his seed - a lot of it, to add. "GHHAAAA!!!"

Blushing a deep crimson, the white-furred lupine wolf could only smile cutely at the kisses, and her speaking his name, before whispering hers back to her. "Saphy...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: How did Kurtz and Dorothy get into Saphires room!! O.O ROFL Hey keep it down!!

IC:

Saphire trailed her kisses from the wolf's cheek to his muzzle and kissed him softly on the lips, murring every so softly.
The OCA
OOC: Don't ask, my IE is messing up on this computer - I definately wrote the Kurtz part before I wrote XD

IC:

Nath blushed as deep as he possibly could when Saphire kissed him on the lips, before he murred softly - innocently, too, as his arms softly wrapped around her blue-furred and curved body, cuddling her closer. "Mh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar murred to the girl, before hearing her gratitude. But something troubled him, gratitude about what? "You are welcome. Thank me for what?"

And that was that, a second orgasm triggered in Dorothy as she splashed her juices all over his member again as she recieved all the cum deep inside her womb, "Ohhhhhh! Kurtz yes!!!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa, blushing softly, kissed Mar's chest, before speaking. "...I was planning to head back to Wales tomorrow... you just made my decision easier... I'm staying..."

Roaring loudly, Kurtz continued to thrust in - his member still pouring out metaphorically endlessly. "Ohhhh GOD!!! NHHH!! D-DOT!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire gently moved herself ontop of Nath still kissing. She was just above his crotch which her pajamas were brushing up against. Placing her paws onto Nath's cheeks she deepened the kiss, adding onto the passion.
The OCA
Blaze moaned softly as Alice squeezed his penis softly as it leaked a couple of drop of precum, "Sorry for disobeying," he said in mock sadness as hong his head

Carman moaned as Diturbed penetrated her, "Harder oh yes," she moaned.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed grabbed onto Colby's ass hungrily giving him more leverage in his thrusts "HRRrrrr... oh god Colby!!" making smacking noises as his hips came up. He closed his muzzle to her neck and lustfully started kissing and licking her neck
The OCA
"Just thought I'd offer you the chance," Katt smiled a bit, "Blaze, on your back now." She ordered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad