Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze growled a bit louder as he watched Kitt and Alice having all of the fun as he began to struggle with his restraints.

Carman moaned slightly has her slit was rubbed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Blushing a deep red, Rosa nodded - still panting, as she smiled softly and looked up at Mar's face. "Hrr... we can... handsome..."

All Kurtz really could do was just do, as he continued to thrust harder, as well as a little faster, his head arching back. "Ohhh GOD, yeah! Nhhh!" Was all that escaped his muzzle as he felt her entrance splurt out some of her juice.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed continued to rub Carman's slit, pressing his digit against her openning.
The OCA
Carman woke up slightly as her sex became inflame again and got on top Disturbed, "Need you," she lustfully said as she kissed him passionately.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed didnt argue and hugged Carman closely to him. Lustfully feeling her ass cheeks hungrily murring deeply into the kiss.
The OCA
Alice moaned, while Katt nuzzled her boobies, she grabbed hers with her paws, giving them good and soft squeezes, "If mine are big, yours are huge..." her tail wagged excitedly behind her when Katt used her tail to please her own sex.

Mar entered and quickly brought the dragoness to his bed, he laid her down softly, knowing that a virgin often became excesively tired after their first intercourse, "Hmmm... let's see" he said, completely ignoring his knowledge and grinning while he stroked Rosa's pussy with his claw, "You got a really nice pussy, dear."

"Ohhh fill me! Fill me!!" Dorothy begged, bucking back hardly to help him cum.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
All that Rosa could really do was just let out a soft moan from her lips, as she shivered slightly on the bed, her eyes still mid-closed. "Th-thanks... Mar...."

He couldn't grant that, though. Not yet. He still thrusted back and forth into her - his hips rising up and down, as pressure quite slowly built up at the back of his tail. "Nhhhhhrr!! Just a few more minhh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What you mean these?" Katt said, smiling as she raised her chest on top of Alice's so her breasts were right infront of her face, "They're nothing like yours. Go ahead and compare if you'd like."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice grinned, then leaned back, she knew all the talk they were doing would arouse males to the limit, and as Blaze was nearby and she loved teasing, it was just perfect. "Hmm, let me see" she said, gripping her breasts in her paws, moving them up and down, fondling them constantly.

"No problem" Mar said, "Glad you came to my place. I rarely get beauties here" he winked.

Noticing he'd need more arousal, Dorothy started bucking a lot harder, rocking her hips faster and faster, helping the horny dragon with his hunger for release.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan murrs as he then snuggles more on her, his muzzle ending between her breasts nuzzling there gently as he sleeps
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions