Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed blinked and slowly removed his thumb from his maw "No...I didnt."
The OCA
Rosa blushed deeply, and nodded, as she planted a soft kiss on his nose, her tail swishing happily as she murred. "Yes.... I liked it.... Mrrrr..."

Feeling her hips move back and dive his member in further, he let out a small moan, as he then started to thrust slowly - murring deeply at her tail playing with his ball-sack. "Nhhhrrr... y-yeahh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well if dragon boy's spent," Katt rubbed her furry body up against Alice's, "Then I guess we'll just have to play alone." She teased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan chuckles and returns the kiss. "yeah we're all naughty but that makes the private moments with our lovely girls more fun" he grins and kisses her deeply. "I love you so much you know that?" he says while caressing her cheek gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes and giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze watch Katt and Alice begin to make out, "Then again don't think totally spent yet," he said with his cock still in the air.

"I'm sorry if a still slightly damp love," Carman said as she cuddled closer to him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: CW, we need to wait for DMX to post.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiles and kisses her softly again and caresses her cheek gently. "Meet you again was the best thing I could do my love....." he says softly as he rests his forehead on hers gently

OOC:oops your post got first than mine Shadow ^^;;
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice giggled, "Well then let's get on with it" she said, "I wanna play" she murred, turning around just to rub her body back with Katt's, only to go with the plan to tease Blaze further.

Mar nuzzled the girl's face, "You'll probably want to rest, wanna get to my room?" he asked gently, placing a claw on her left breast and squeezing it lightly.

Dorothy to say the least was nearing heaven, she had already fallen in love with the position they were executing, she was deeply enjoying each thrust, "Ohhh Kurtz, harder!" she pleaded, her juices coating his member as the precum dripped.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei looks deep into his eyes and smiles cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions