Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Ethan giggled "Hehe! Uhm... but what's a virgin?" He asked, glancing at Samson.
Moving in quickly, Railemon's claw shot out, before she jumped straight through a window. Her entrance, to say the least, was quick - glass shattered against the wall, as she darted her glance about. "Where... where..."

Turning her glance to one side, she then started to run down the hallway quickly. "Can I hear.... talking...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Samson stood there, "What should I do first and do you want me to remove my armor," asked blushing.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Gol
Race: Wolf/Human
Apperence: Dark grey furred wolf with black hair giong down to his neck, wearing long-black jeans and boots.

Name: Kira
Race: Renamon
Apperence: Dark blue and white furred, long-purple hair, no chest fur (shirt cover), no sleeves, wears normal clothing.

OOC: Try and get somewhere...

IC:

[Locker Room]

Kira was changing her clothing to head out and be with her friends or just go to her room and have some time on her own.

[Hallway]

Gol stared on his way to his room until he saw a few others along the way but just ignored and continued on his way.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Reno nodded to Sophia, he lowered his ears as he heard Shady and Samson talking. However, his attention was completely dragged as his ears stood up, he widened his eyes as he heard glass-shattering. Following his curiosity based instincts, the dog started running at amazingly fast speeds, soon reaching where the Railemon was; still he couldn't stop and when trying to 'brake' he crashed with the dragoness to the ground.

Laila looked on the red dick, she smiled a bit nervously, "Uhm... I won't be able to take that... it's too big!" she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Railemon, completely taken offguard by Reno, crashed to the ground with him, giving a yelp of surprise. As they fell down to the ground, her claws seemingly just wrapped around him. "YEEEEEEE!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reno blinked, his face had been stuck. "Mmmfff!" his muffled childy voice was heard as his muzzle had been trapped between Railemon's breasts.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If I ride Slash in his ultimate form then I know you can handle Slash prick right now," Angewomon said as trying to reassure Laila.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ethan smiled innocently at Sophia, waiting for his question t be answered.
"Uhh, it's..." Sophia scratched her cheek nervously, she didn't even notice Reno running off as she was blindsided by the question, "It's a person..."

"It's a person who hasn't had sex yet." Shady blurted out.

"SHADY!" Sophia shouted angrily, covering Ethan's ears.

"What?" Shady asked confused, "He wanted to know."

"He's just a kid, you shouldn't have told him."

Slash wagged his tail happily, "Don't worry, you'll do fine. It's not nearly as thick as my ultimates, just long." He smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad