Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Don't know if he'd jump in," Katt admitted, "But he was always good at staying calm and keeping his head so I think it's safe to assume he wouldn't be castrating anyone."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze gulped at the comment, "Um um ah... are you sure that Shadow won't mind Mistress?" he asked nervous and panicked look on his face.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice giggled, "Well, you are safe Blaze" she grinned to Katt, "Do we?" she winked to her.

Mar growled, "Tight or not, you feel great baby!" he let out his loud male roar, then sank what was left of his large cock inside of her, his ball-sack slapping against her tail-hole.

Listening to the REALLY loud roar, Dot perked an ear up, before even being able to take half the length, she let Kurtz's cock go and looked at the door, blinking a bit, "Uhh... Martu's having sex?" she then looked back at Kurtz, "But he didn't come with any girls, or did he?" Wait... we left Rosa with him...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

At that time, Rosa didn't care. The pain was slowly subsiding - being mixed with pleasure. At that time, she could only lightly feel his ball-sack slapping against her tail-hole, as she let out a groan of pleasure. "Nhhhhhh.... j-just... c-come on, s-sexy..."

When he heard the roar, Kurtz's ear perked up, and, as he heard Dot, his heart skipped a beat. "Wha..... no gir--- Oh god.... Rosa's the only one left with him!!"

Looking down at Dot, a bead of sweat rolled down his face. "...Rosa... was the only one.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar was fueled by her groans, he growled deep growls while he started humping, he'd retreat till a fourth of his meat was almost outside, then all the way back inside with a hard ram, his claws both were on her large breasts, both hands playing with the mounds roughly as he kissed Rosa's lips hardly.

Why does he have to do that with all the girls he meets?! she cursed to herself, then stood up without considering it, placing her gripped claw next to her chest, I hope she doesn't think wrong of me because of him... she said, oblivious that her position was fully showing off her ass to Kurtz.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa moaned loudly with each thrust - the pain was soon quickly fading and replaced by buckets full of pleasure. With each thrust, she let out a muffled moan - also because of the breast fondling. "MRRRRHHH!!"

When seeing Dot's cute butt, Kurtz stopped thinking of Rosa immediately. It was as if, by seeing that cute toosh, Rosa had been cleaned off his blackboard by a cleaner. Immediately, one thing flashed through Kurtz's head, before he quickly wrapped his arms around Dot's back and pulled her back to the bed.

"Screw Rosa, I want MY FUN!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar humped harder, bucking his hips like a wild animal, screwing her as hard as he could, his muzzle connected with hers, just to french her as wildly as he fucked.

Dorothy blinked as she fell on Kurtz, her back still given to him, her butt just next of something REALLY hard, "Uhhh... K-Kurtz...?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
At that time, Rosa was just in sweet bliss, not caring about anything else. Her tongue quickly slid out, as she almost screamed in pleasure - her orgasm nearing quicker with each second. "MMMMMRRRRR!!"

The red-haired dragon breathed hotly over her back, and immediately moved his claws to her breasts, before grinning deviously. "I-I c-can't just let this horniness t-take over me..."

With that, he started fondling Dot's mammaries, as his member throbbed eagerly against her butt.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan cuddles her and caresses her gently and then kisses her lips softly. "it's okay honey, I really doubt he can find us here, but if that happens, he would be in for a surprise, I mastered swords and guns so I can give him a good fight, I think I'm as fast as him in my movements" he says but then he silences her putting a finger on her lips gently. "I know you don't want us to fight and I don't want it neither but if he attacks me don't expect me to be just standing there" he says as he rubs her side with his tail gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei stopped shivering, Dan
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions