Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Someone is having fantasies.

IC:

Alice looked at Katt for a bit, "Hmm?" she looked at her with a bit of a blurry view, she was a bit drowsy from the tough day and the rough fuck she had just gone through, "Could you repeat that?"

"Hrrrrr" Mar murred at the touch, "Don't thank me yet" he growled, then slapped away the finger from his way, then suddenly pushed half his awfully thick member inside the dragoness' cunt. He moaned loudly, feeling her quite tight.

Dot, loving the taste of his cock, closed one eye while smiling, then suddenly started nuzzling it, her other claw starting to squish his balls slowly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I was wondering if you'd like to join us." Katt asked her kneeling down next to Blaze and petting his head, "I have a fun toy we can share." She said with a smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Rosa's eyes immediately shot open, and she let out a loud scream - feeling her hymen shattered by the half of Mar's member inside her. Almost immediately, a little stream of blood poured out from her cunt, as she screwed up her eyes tightly. "AHHH!!"

That made Kurtz shiver in both anticipation and small pleasure - his member continuing to throb, against her muzzle. "Nhhrrrr... y-you tease..." With a small smile, he looked down at her, blushing softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze shook his head to get the towel off of his head and looked at Katt, "I don't fee exactly comfortable with your idea mistress, " he said calmly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice smiled and looked on Shadow, "Hmm... I'm sure he won't mind!" she said and then stood up, ready to go, but before that, she knelt down and kissed Shadow's cheek while he slept, "Good dreams, doggy!" she giggled, then turned to Katt, "I'm ready" she grinned.

Mar grunted as he felt her even more tightly than normal, he knew it was because of something that her cunt was awfully tight, he had not expected that, "Mmrrrr... you were a virgin?" he asked, gasping once as his tail coiled with hers.

Dot kept nuzzling, soon she was licking the head again, she thought it was time to try what she wanted. Positioning herself better, and putting her claws on either of Kurtz's inner thighs, she started to bob down her head while opening her maw widely, starting to take in his cock.

OOC: Talking about college, I gotta go to school. Have fun, guys!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt smiled a bit, "That's odd, since when are slaves allowed to question their masters?" She teased as she rubbed his chest with her tail, "Trust me, you'll love it."

OOC: If you really have a problem with this say so CW. Kinda hard to tell when something said in a game is to be taken as a personal request. But first I need to go, I have to get to bed before I pass out on the keyboard. Teach me to stay up all night and day chatting online. Cya guys later.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze murres as Katt rubes her tail across his chest, "Mistress I just don't to cause a problem with Shadow since Alice is his girl after all," he said camly as he could at the moment.

Ooc: I don't have a problem with it if I did would let you all know with a ooc
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I think Alice's decision is more important." Katt purred softly, "And she's all for it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice briefly scratched her chin to think about it, soon, she asked: "Would Shadow get angry if he saw me laying there with you two or would he jump in?" she directed her look towards Katt, maybe if she knew how Shadow behaved, they could work it out faster.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Gritting her teeth slightly in pain, she nodded, looking at him. "I-I w-was..." Was all she could mutter, as her tail coiled tightly around his, mainly to try and just get the pain out from her body.

Arching his head way back, Kurtz closed his eyes tightly, as moans started to escape his muzzle. To just feel the wetness of her mouth, sliding up and down his length - well, to him, that was yet another bliss moment. "Ohhhhh.... y-yeah.... K-keep doing that.... love..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds