Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed chuckled softly "Dont worry I dont like morning fucks anyway." he then pulled his member out of Carman's pussy. As soon as he pulled it out it retracted back into his pouch and he rolled over to the side and whispered "Good night." before he also fell asleep.
The OCA
Carman snuggled up to up to Disturbed and laid her head on Disturbed chest, "Good night Wolfy," she said as she pulled the cover up around them and fall fast asleep.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice squirmed as she moaned, "G-good point!" she said, gasping as Shadow's cock went inside and outside, "Ohhh god... it feels so good!" she groaned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey no fair, you're peeking aren't you?" Katt teased as she lifted the blindfold up a bit and looked him in the eyes, "Well if you don't wanna play by the rules than I'll just have to play alone." She threatened.

"Just wait, it gets better." Shadow said as he slid in more, his cock easily sliding into her welcoming cunt, "Man I love this." He said as he nuzzled against her chest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: Blaze eyes are closed right now Shadow

Ic:

"My mother was a psychic and I have inherited some of her powers Mistress," said Blaze calmly as he kept his eyes closed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"T-took... the- words... right out of my mouth!" she yelped as her juices gushed out and coated Shadow's member while some ran down her inner thighs and then to her butt, "Oh god fuck me you dog!" she moaned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan manages to smile between moans seeing her body spasmin. "nnrrrngh.... you're... so close... ahh.... it feels damn great!" he moans louder as he moves fast and hard matching her movements as he grits his teeth holding his climax in as his paws pinches her nipples.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aww, that's cheating." Katt complained, "It's not fun if you can see me."

Shadow growled loudly as he slammed into her damp cunt, nearly howling in pleasure as her tight walls gripped around his cock, "God you are tight." he said as he slid out and back in, falling into a steady rhythm.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Even without using my psychic power I could tell where you were because your breathing and sound the pads of your feet make. So lets try this again and I with my powers ok Mistress?" asked Blaze as he laid there
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath nodded, and chuckled softly to himself, before moving into her bedroom and slowly dropping the pillow and blankets on the floor beside her bed. The next thing he did was remove his coat - as it dropped to the floor, and his naked body was revealled.

Not for long, anyways, since he had slowly crawled underneath the blankets.

Rosa blushed even deeper at the comment, but nodded. "...Yeah... I d-do gymnastics..."

"Heh, I feel tempted to just pounce with you onto the bed and cuddle you 'til this night's out...." Kurtz chuckled softly, and murred in her embrace, mid-closing his eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds