Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Ooc: guy post flood lets wait for Shadow
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire walked into her room with Nath carrying the blankets and pillows right behind her "Okay just lay them on the floor next to my bed." she pointed then she grabbed her cute Flamey pajamas and walked into the bathroom shutting the door "You can sleep in whatever you want Nath." she yelled behind the door then giggled "Except my pajamas of course."

< Disturbed's Room >

Disturbed's orgasm came quicker than he thought "Damn it!!" he yelled as he came into Carman's pussy shooting a load of hot seed into her but he kept thrusting into her making sure she came as well.

OOC: Yeah we wait for Shadow
The OCA
"Your hips are quite toned, by any chance do you do gymnastics?" Mar asked, glancing over her curvy body, "Hmm... no, you look like a model."

"Mnmnh... you too to me" Dorothy said, her eyes still closed as she didn't let him go from the hug.

OOC: Darnit, I didn't see.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Man, I was gone all day. Sorry guys but I caught the flu or something, (Damn old people stealing my flu shots) and slept all day.

IC:

Katt quickly slipped into the outfit, the black leather held tightly against her body, showing off every curve of her slender body, the chest rose up so her breasts stuck out prominantly, the small bikini like underwear gripped against her cunt outlining it's every detail, "So, you like it?" She asked as she examined her back, her tail poking through a small hole.

"I don't think we need those for me to do this." he said as he slid his cock into her dripping cunt teasingly slow, "Besides, I can think of plenty of reasons why I'd want your hands free."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: CW: *Starts drooling at Katt* Too sexy

Blaze: Thats my women not yours *slugs CW*

CW: *Gets knocked unconscious*

Ic:

As Blaze stared at Katt his eyes bulged as he started hyperventilating from how sexy she looked, "Um ah um ah w-w-would you like for me to put on that Neo outfit so you can shred it Mistress?" he asked drooling slightly.

*Disturbed's room*

Carman arches her back moans loudly as her pussie clamps down on Disturbed's member as her juices coat it letting him slide in quicker.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
he moans louder as his dick goes in and out her pussy twitching, precum still flowing out in each thrust "ahh....!! oh yes! nngh!!" he sinks his muzzle between her breasts nuzzling them hungrily as his paws squeezes them hungrily, his orgasm builds up.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed leaned over some and grabbed Carman's furry breasts as he pushed his member into her with ball slapping quickness as her walls became as slick as a superslide going in and out.
The OCA
Carman continues to moans and is quickly sent of the edge again a smaller amount of juices gushed out, "Don't stop," she moaned.

Ooc: Carmon is a normal dragon scales only Disturbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The feeling of his dick twitching inside of her only made her moan louder in bliss. Her body spasms a bit and even some juices start to leak out already and coating a bit his dick. She keeps humping herself faster and harder on his dick and keeps holding herself onto his shoulders
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions