Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
June panted heavily and looked back at Blackie "Love you too." She stated, laying back on him and closing her eyes in bliss.

Invisimon nodded "Ah, yes-" He moaned before continuing "Sex of any kind with a sibling is common between Digimon... Is that so for humans as well?"
Slash opened his eyes when he sensed her face near his, "Huh?" He looked around a bit, "What's up?" Asked as he yawned a bit, his fangs showing clearly as he opened his mouth wide.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, uhm... sorry for waking you up, but- could I ask you a question, please?" Laila asked, before staring on his face, she couldn't help but giggle a bit, "You've got a cute face, by the way" she added.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash smiled a bit, "Any you're a girl." he paused for a second, "Okay now it's your turn to point out something obvious." He laughed a bit at his joke, "So what's your question?" He asked as he lied back down, his head resting on her smooth leg.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm... no offense, but what are you, exactly? Why are you a talking cat? And why are you... well... having sex with me and... uhh... her?" she asked, not so fast, just to let him respond few of her many questions.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blackie placed a paw on June and laid back closing his eyes feeling it all in "..June-san.." he wispered.

Matt looked up at Invisimon shaking his head "Not really, actually its considered kind of taboo for humans to have sex with a sibling, but sometimes we just get curious."
The OCA
Slash set Gatomon down gentely to not wake her as he moved in front of Laila, "What am I?" He sat in a thinking position for a bit, "A simple question, though not the easiest to answer. I am what you see," he said smiling a bit, "Me and Gatomon are from the digital world, basically it's like an alternate dimension. There it's not surprising to find talking cats believe it or not. To answer your first two questions, we're digimon, short for digital monster, past that I don't know how to explain it any better than you could explain what a human is." He smiled kindly at her, "And for the last question," he vanished and was instantly infront of her as he kissed her quickly on the lips, "Is because you're sexy." He said with a slight wink.

*Hallway*

"Oh hey Reno," Sophia said, glad for the distraction from her outfit, Note to self, don't let him pick out my outfit EVER! She thought quickly, "Samson, this is one of my partners, Reno. Reno, this is Samson." She said introducing the two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, hi!" Reno greeted Samson, staring happily on him as he wagged his tails.

Laila blinked at Slash's action, she didn't expect it, but if felt kinda good, "Oh uhh... thanks!" she quickly said, "You are cute yourself" she complimented a bit, "So... well... I got them quite right. But uhm... why did you leave Digital World?" she asked, a bit confused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash frowned a little, looking slightly sad, "It's not exactly a happy place most of the time." He sighed, "It's basically survival of the fittest, the weak are destroyed and have their data absorbed, and the strong are the ones who destroy them. I was being chased by an Ogremon, that's another type of Digimon that lives in our world, he's a really mean champion level, so when I saw the portal I jumped through without even thinking." he smiled a bit at Gatomon and then back at Laila, "I'm glad I did."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh... I get it now" Laila finally said, "What a coincidence you bumped with me of all the girls, I was actually sleeping on the desk!" she scratched behind her head while poking out her tongue playfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad