Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire then put her arm lightly around Nath and walked with him back to our house "Its..really good to see you again Nath." she said softly as they approached the house door and openning it.

< Disturbed's Room >

Disturbed grinned as he cuddled back kissing her on the forehead "We shouldnt let it go to waste now should we?"
The OCA
Dan smiled and wrapped his strong arms around her gently and kissed her softly. "That's true my love, is there any place you want to go?" he asked her while caressing her ears gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf's ears twitched, as they made their way back to the house. As she opened the door, he asked. "It is...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carman had a look that I'm supposed to be the horny right now not you, "I thought you were tired," she said with a laugh as she rubbed his chest.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes it is. You always had a kind face, its always good to see you." Saphire's tail swished happily walking into the living room. She started up the stairs then turned "You're rooms up here." she said as she continued up the stairs and across the hall from the bathroom into the spair bedroom.

< Disturbed's Room >

Disturbed grinned wider "I think I have enough in me for a quickie..unless you're too tired to.'
The OCA
"Sound good but when we are done I want you to stay inside me as we sleep," said Carman as continued to rub and scratch Disturbed's chest gently.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath, not wanting to stay behind, quickly followed her up the stairs and across the hall, always glancing looks at her. As soon as he saw the door beside the bathroom, he pointed to it. "That's... the room I'll be using?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What about both? we go to see a movie and after it we have a picnic" Dan said with a smile as he felt his dick outside her pussy since she moved to get on top of him. "something got out of you when you moved foxie" he said with a grin and then he took hold of her hips and moved her down making his cock sink all the way inside her cunt as he moaned softly and smiled. "mmmm.... now that's better I want to stay like this inside you all night" he grins and kisses her nose playfully
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei moans softly when feeling his cock inside her once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions