Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
Disturbed: *makes another DARK SHOT and uses it to absorb the first one then fired it back at him along with a second shot*
The OCA
Amat:*tosses a golf club like his to Disturbed*PONG!*whacks dark shot back to Disturbed*
Disturbed: *landed on the ground and summoned his Ashkandi and charged at Amat and swung hard*
The OCA
Amat:*jumps over the swing*Guess not.*summons a sword that looks like it's made of pure blood*Blood blade,don't get hit.*he then swings at Disturbed from above*
Disturbed:*parries the swordstrike and grabs Amat by the neck and tosses him to the ground*
The OCA
Amat:*after hitting the ground,disappears in what looks like data,only to reappear behind Disturbed(Janemba FTW)*You can't beat me so easily.*he then swings his sword at Disturbed again*
Disturbed: We're not supposed to be *blocks Amat's sword with his reaching back* its just sparring *seeps down into a shadow*
The OCA
Amat:*realizes he's surrounded by shadows*My version of sparring is a fight till someone wins,just no death involved.
Disturbed: Yeah me too...*rises from a shadow*
The OCA
Amat:*starts phasing in and out everywhere,making it look like there's alot of him*You can't beat me with your shadows.