Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I know how important it is to you" he softly said, "What you felt yesterday wasn't pleasure, I'll show you what pleasure is, now" he growled softly to arouse her more, then started licking her wet spot to make her hormones go wild, the small tease had been improved with all the time he had let pass, so licking in that specific spot would only cause pleasure. The dragon's claws started going up, softly curving along her body up till her chest area, where he started massaging her mounds, nothing rough.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhhhhh... Ah, what the hell, a bowl for me, please." Rosa replied with a small smile, as she walked slowly over to the table and sat down on a chair.

"Are you calmer then before, Rose?" The red-haired dragon asked quietly, not wanting to seemingly get her into the attitude she was in before.

"Hell yeah!" She grinned, and ruffled a hand through her long, dripping blonde hair. "Shower's always make me happier."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze stuck as tongue as far as it could go into Katts pussie and took claw lightly pinch and rub her clit as she constrected rubbed his prick with her tail.

Carman grinned at Alice and kiss her lustfuly as reached down with her paw and teased Alice with ever so genty touches of her sex. "your so beautiful sexy," she said lustfuly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire tilted her head giving the dragon tongue more access letting out soft moans time to time letting out a soft "Thank you." Mar's claws massaging her breasts caused her pussy to dampen further making her then she looked into Mar's eyes "Mar...can..I ask you something..before we continue?"
The OCA
Alice moaned softly, then she broke the kisses to go down to Carman's chest, her muzzle starting to nuzzle her mounds as her tongue started dancing between them, she breathed harder as her pussy dripped more pre-cum.

"Ask me anything, except the meaning of life" he joked, looking up to her face with a smirk and his eyes still mid-closed, his tail was swishing behind him eagerly as his claws kept caressing Saphire's mounds.

Dot nodded and giggled, then grabbed a clean plate and served some stew for the girl, then immediatly put it on the table, "Bon appetit!" she smiled cutely, then proceeded to clean the rest of the dishes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

The wolf's eyes opened once more, and he sighed. "Gah... I can't get to sleep like this..." He muttered softly to himself, as he looked out the window. Muttering a small curse underneath his muzzle and soft breath, he grabbed his coat.

"I'll see her in the morning."

Quickly, he pulled the coat around him, and left her room, heading for the front door.

"Thanks!" Rosa smiled, before she started to dig into the stew.

Kurtz smiled, before sighing. "I wonder how father's doing..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well um.." Saphire then glanced at the clock on the night stand next to her bed and her jaw dropped "Is that really the time?"quickly hopped off of Mar and started for the door "I was supposed to be in bed an hour ago, I have school in the morning." she said as she walked out of his room.
The OCA
"Your good at this," Carman moaned softly as her breast were fondle. She licked the wolf's neck and bit it genly as she stuck a finger into Alice wet dripping pussie.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar raised an eyebrow, then it hit him, he followed Saphire out of the room "But, are you sure?" he asked, "I could take you to school in the morning, you can sleep-over, here" he said, "Or is there something wrong at all?" he asked.

Dorothy quickly finished cleaning and put everything to dry, she looked on Rosa and smiled, "Hope you like" she then turned her face to Kurtz and gave him a comforting look while hugging him dearly, "We'll probably get to see how tomorrow, gee. I always wanted to meet your parents."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah..." Kurtz whispered softly, as he returned the hug, his tail wrapping around her. "..Let's just hope they're as cheerful as they were four years ago when I left."

Rosa pulled the bowl down from her mouth, and licked her lips. "It's delicious! Thanks!"

Nath then quietly moved to the front door, and opened it. "Might as well leave her while she's probably dreaming about Ryan." Walking out, and shutting the door behind him, he leapt to the near lampost and slid down it down to the ground. "Ah well. Back to my apartment, I guess..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds