Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Yeah I was also thinking maybe a Royal Knight would take Shine BM down...that'd be awesome!
Yeah, a royal knight or masaru's dad. The digiworld's very own personal jesus. Yeah, Prof. Daimon is jeebus alright.
2chan: http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/3913123.htm

Lotusmon is HUGE, like MirageGaogamon/ShineGreymon size!

Nanami/Lotusmon Fanservice galore! (all from 2chan)

Nanami looks awesome here:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If this isn't fanservice I don't know what is:
Go naked Nanami Demons:
And a .gif of Lotusmon "panty" shots:

SCREW THE CATFIGHT! I WANT HOT LESBIAN ACTION! lol
Well, My work is done. This series really makes good female designs doesn't it. I hope one of you two are saving some of these pictures.
Yeah, here and there, I'm not too worried about it because if I need any I can just cap them from the episode...which I'll need to start doing because I think I'm going to make a big "Babes of Savers" banner, you know all the gals that are hotties.

I just wanna see this ep really bad and the bastard torrent isn't working for me thus far...well something should be downloadable by the time I get home from work.
The Name of Namami
Looks like the show has fanservice afterall. lol
But none of the main female yoshino. And none of masaru's mom. But that's not too bad. Also more of the two girls too. Mostly people want yoshino.
Or the captain. But those are girls.
Cool ep, it seems Touma is going to regret/feel shame, about using a raw power attack (no thought, just action) like Masaru would, and his envy for Masaru will lead to the Shine/Mirage fight! Whoohooo! But I want Ravemon to show up!

Not much fanservice beyond what is already here, but Yoshino looks quite busty in this cap:
It depends on the Team of Artists. Looks like this Episode is made by the same team who made Episode 20.

That