Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphires eyes were fixed on Mar's figure in front of the window. His figure was perfect and smooth with his tail gently arched towards the floor. She walked up behind the dragon and gave him a soft hug from behind "I dont mind at all."
The OCA
Mar smiled as he left his shirt on the bed, then turned around as Saphire hugged him, his front now exposed to her sight, his pectorals, six packs and chest full in view now as he now hugged the wolf girl back.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ros--"

With a yawn, the dragoness walked in from the kitchen door - her blonde hair untied and flowing out. "Hhrr... so, what's happened since I went to the shower, huh?"

Kurtz sweat-dropped, and put a claw to his head. "...Not much..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire hugged Mar tightly wrapping her tail around him hugging him closer leaning her head onto his chest, she move hed paws to his muscular back and began to rub softly.
The OCA
"You boys wait your turn I want Alice for myself for a moment and thats all," she as she as brushed her fingers across Alices wet sex getting some cum on her hand and she brought her hand to her mouth and tasting Alice and Shadow cum mixed togther, "you two taste good you know that."

Blaze murred softly as his prick was played with by Katts tail. He took long slow licks of Katts pussie to tease her, "Are you liking Mistress," he said with a devilish grin.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Let's wait for Shadow, please. One page limit hit.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt purred happily as she stretched out a bit, pressing her cunt into Blaze's face as her tail wrapped tighter around his tail. She knew he wouldn't be able to hold out very long at the rate she was going, and vice versa, but it would be fun to watch him struggle to keep from blowing too early.

"Guess we get to enjoy a free show," Shadow said as he sat down on the ground, his cock slid into his pouch for the moment from lack of attention, but with the show infront of him it wouldn't be too hard to get it up again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed flat stared "Believe me I know all about free shows. Carman loves giving them."
The OCA
Alice smiled and turned around to start cuddling Carman until both of them were on ground, she started kissing the dragoness' lips eagerly, "Mmnnhh... come on... let's start, I can't wait" she said as she wagged her tail, she was waiting for the other girl to start with the tease.

Mar took move quickly and then his claws grabbed Saphire's butt, he soon pulled her up, still holding her in air but now face level as he sat down on the edge of bed with her on his lap as he started to passionately kiss her, his arms now wrapped around her waist.

Dorothy smiled to the other dragoness and swished her tail while placing the dishes in the dish-washer, "We've been preparing dinner and such" she giggled, "Want to dinner? There's some stew left!" she kindly offered.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire briefly pulled from the kiss panting heavily "Please go easy with me, this is kind of my first time." she said a bit nervously.
The OCA