Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei rests her head on his shoulder and lower her ears a bit while sighing deeply.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah" Mar said, smiling proudly about his looks as he looked on her face, "You like?" he suddenly asked as his tail slowly started caressing up from Saphire's leg and up, the scaly tail rubbing against her fur just slightly, taking care of light caresses.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes I like it a lot." Saphire felt a wierd feeling within her something she rarely ever felt but it was somewhat familiar to he. She scanned Mar's muscular body her heartbeat quickened with every second she stared it it. All of a sudden she felt a dampness between her legs she glanced down seeing his tail slithering up her leg then she looked up at Mar "Do you want to...go to your room?" she asked softly.
The OCA
Dan sighed and nuzzled her softly. "part of it is true, remember what happened between Mindy and I, but well, guess it was for the bes, I mean I'm a wolf and she is a sheep I doubt it would have worked anyways" he said as he kissed her cheek gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She smiles and gives a quick kiss on his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar finally was fully pleased by her words, which he responded to by offering his claw to her while standing up, "Come on, you'll love it, it's big" he winked.

OOC: Wonder wether if he's referring to his room or to something 'else'.

IC:

Dorothy smiled eagerly as she finished her plate, "Yay!" she cheered, "It'll be great then! I can't wait!" she sweetly said to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled at her eagerness, and then slowly started on his own second plate, taking mouthfulls of the plate and enjoying the taste.

After a minute or two, he fully finished the plate, and, resting back on his chair, he closed his eyes. "...You can't...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire took Mar's paw and got up from the sofa and walked to his room.

"Oh wow it IS big." she said looking around.

OOC: Hardy har har har..
The OCA
Mar then suddenly walked forward to his bed, it was all messed up, "Sorry for the mess, I kinda ain't that neat" he said and scratched behind his head. "I'm a bit sweaty, hope you don't mind" he said and then suddenly stripped his black shirt, his back was given to Saphire, but the broad and thick shoulders of the blue dragon were perfectly shown to the wolf girl.

Dorothy nodded, "It's getting late though, are you going to eat more or can I clean the dishes already?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nah... you can clean the dishes now, sweetie." The red-haired dragon chuckled softly, before hearing the shower stop. "Oh... heck no...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds